The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to select all players for all teams at once (when creating player pages)? Or does it have to be one team at a time?

That's what I'm wondering.

I've also noticed an error when looking at save leaders in "League Leaders". I'll post a screenshot of it later, but a couple of guys in the AL had 128 saves after the first week of the season. I tried it out with a different save and had the same thing before the season started.

it freezes while it is reading the historical stats. why so or does it just take long to do.

I assume your talking about Owner Mode? I had this happen to me too, tried dynasty and rosters and they seem to load up fine.

Can anyone confirm whether they have gotten owner mode to work or not?

Also has anyone successfully imported pics and logos? I followed the readme but cant seem to get the pages to display the logos and pics.

I assume your talking about Owner Mode? I had this happen to me too, tried dynasty and rosters and they seem to load up fine.

Can anyone confirm whether they have gotten owner mode to work or not?

Also has anyone successfully imported pics and logos? I followed the readme but cant seem to get the pages to display the logos and pics.

Right out of the ReadMe:

"The end result should be the .sav file from either a roster or a dynasty save (no owner mode... yet)"

Pictures and logos aren't working for me either.

Here's a pic of the error I mentioned earlier:

error.jpg

ok guys. i get a error when trying to use the program. When i try to create a standing page i get this error.

Run-time error 6 Overflow

and also when i trying to create team pages i get the same error. what is happening. everything esle work just fine. the error happen when it get to the chicago white sox.

I'm getting the same exact thing. The error also occurs while the white sox are listed at the bottom (while creating team pages). And when creating league pages, the error goes away if I uncheck "standings"

here's a screenshot of the error

Ok, I narrowed the error down to AL central. The error occurs when running "create team page" for AL central teams. I noticed the html files is missing the full standings. I assume this is also what's causing the error when trying to create a standings page. For some reason ALL al central teams are listed at 55-50. screenshot. This occurs with all teams in the AL central.

Programs is amazing though. Awesome job Rich.

does anyone know way everytime I open the readme up with notepad I get this..

SZDDˆð'3A … ÿ[injurieÿs]

1=unÿknown

2ÿ=pulled ¯groi 3ý÷4=strain

ÿleft forearm

5ý÷Õ6ý÷7ý÷8#ri÷ghtf bcagoe

9ý÷10wÿ1=inflam¾*elbowúð2øÂgž3=finÿger blis×tedúð4w5=sp&wrÊ úðFÿ17=minorŸ ACL àúð8ªþP9þM2ù0þé tend¿onitis 1þþmeniscuÂ¥s22ýø2Ã’2þ;26=torn~fshouldÃ… _muscls 2Q328ýø'ajAQ÷30=J of 7theÂ31ô 7knes 32- Âachi ï¿ rŸacturd#$40J(-#$;36J(ú 7J(ank»3ÿ8=herniaì v40J(hanZÃŽ 4üø42c*g 4I)64Ã’45¢#!@ ¡2/ 78Ä 88_ 9=ÃsuspKÃ50=END

top stuff mate

1 quick question - for some reason my pages colouring/fonts/layout is all screwed up - they look nothing like the screenshots on here.

apart from that, it appears to be working fine - i presume ive missed something on the readme?

I'm getting the same exact thing. The error also occurs while the white sox are listed at the bottom (while creating team pages). And when creating league pages, the error goes away if I uncheck "standings"

here's a screenshot of the error

Ok, I narrowed the error down to AL central. The error occurs when running "create team page" for AL central teams. I noticed the html files is missing the full standings. I assume this is also what's causing the error when trying to create a standings page. For some reason ALL al central teams are listed at 55-50. screenshot. This occurs with all teams in the AL central.

Programs is amazing though. Awesome job Rich.

i fix mine. make sure you have completed all games for that day or esle you will get the error. once you games for that day are complete. then you won't get the error.

ok, thanks Vikes

top stuff mate

1 quick question - for some reason my pages colouring/fonts/layout is all screwed up - they look nothing like the screenshots on here.

apart from that, it appears to be working fine - i presume ive missed something on the readme?

They look like that for me also, when viewing/outputting locally. for some reason it fixed itself when uploaded to my web site. My guess is the css files do not work correctly locally.

top stuff mate

You have to upload all the Cascading Style Sheets

When I put the path in the .ini file, do I want to put the exact file path in there or the folder it's located in? I keep getting "Run Time Error '76' Path Not Found" messages, even though I know I put the path location of the file in the .ini file.

Right out of the ReadMe:

"The end result should be the .sav file from either a roster or a dynasty save (no owner mode... yet)"

Also, right out of the read me:

"PC Owner mode .sav file import now works"

"No owner mode yet for XBox or PS2"

But, hey what do you expect for v1. I'm trying to just export the MLB basic pages (standing, stats, etc) and I keep getting the "Run time error 6, Overflow" error. How do you make sure all the games for the day are played/simmed without starting the next days games? Is it simple and I'm an idiot and missing it?

thx

:?: does anyone know how to get the players pics and the team logos on the reports.

This is what I did, but it still doesn't work:

Created a folder in the /Program Files/MVPSavReader folder called PlayerPics.

Put my pic of Eric Chavez in that folder and named it Chavez_Eric.

From what I can tell, I have followed the readme, but it still doesn't work.

Same thing with the logos.

Archived