Ultimate Portrait Update

dero

I was wondering if anyone had there game set with almost every portrait for every player including MLB/AAA/AA Players with an acurte roster if so I would love to have your portrait file and roster files and I will be glad to host the file because I have 50gig bandwidth a month just sitting around I know that isn't much but I doubt many people have the connection to download such a big update.

I already know if you download every portrait update from this site it takes care of every MLB team but only a select few actually tackle the minors and of course i'm just too lazy to edit them all myself

by the way in my opinion this is a great idea because not only will it make the game more enjoyable it will also be a lot easier on people who don't have time to munally assign a number with mvpedit to every player

and the reason I think it makes the game enjoyable is if you sim lets say 15 years down the road chances are 70% of the people on the game are still going to have a picture hence making the game still seem realistic

Nobody has every portrait because the AA teams and some of the others don't have pics up. Especially, if they are part of "the Sports Network". If it says powered by The Sports Network... you can forget about getting pics for all the players on that team's website.

I emailed the Sports Network and complained but it bounced back to me and said I was banned or some crap. Guess they didn't like my "opinion" but the work they do is garbage, especially if they're gonna say "powered by.." on the bottom of their work and then not have pics or bios of the players, as every team that isn't "powered" by them does. lol

I dunno about others, but I feel my portrait file and roster is kind of a mess and I wouldn't feel comfortable posting it as it's just not totally accurate right now and never will be as long as that network is not posting the player's photos on the minor league team sites they maintain.

That may be why there's been no responses...

Archived