Where's da Cubs mods? =(

Sosa21

Trues has modified Wrigley Field and is currently making it better, but you can grab what's been done in the Downloads section (really sweet as it is...can't imagine how much better it's going to be down the road)...

There are several old-school Cubs uniforms along with updates to the current ones in the Downloads section as well, under, you guessed it, uniforms :lol:

And there are two or three different portrait sets (under Downloads/Portraits) you can use.

On top of all that, bartw is working on a facepack for what seems to be the entire 25-man roster.

Believe it or not, the Cubs are one of the more widely modded teams.

Well, lately, I just haven't seen much to download on the front page. Just seemed that all of baseball has been represented lately. I look every day for the most part. Guess I have the Cubs complex or something... :oops:

Of course, I have all you mentioned and am grateful. I look forward to the face pack, no doubt bout that!!

I completely understand what you mean. I think the most under-represented team is the Royals. You've got four or five faces from bori, a portrait update from robmetal (who seems to have disappeared, but now I have a grasp on those so I can add more), a Click to Start Screen from me, two different updates to the current uniforms, and an updated stadium coming from me and rspencer.

Bleh, no love for the cellar-dwellers of the AL Central, lol.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot...one old-school uni, K.C. Athletics.

Man do I wish there was a way to edit generic faces, or add a face mod ontop of it, during a Dynasty. I'm into a Dynasty I don't want to have to start over, and jsut when I want to give my younger CF felix pie some MLB time, I realize he has a mustache and the "greying black" hair! He looks 47 and nothing like Felix Pie!! :(

actually, the most underrepresented team is undoubtedly the White Sox

Now I'm not a big fan of them (I'm a big fan of the Yanks), but whenever I play in US Cellular Field, I wanna throw up because its probably the most inaccurate stadium in the game (most stadiums have their ads wrong and little here little there, but the atmosphere is still quite accurate). The color scheme is totally wrong (black wall, black paints instead of the ugly color whatever it is), the roof is completely wrong (acceptable because it was changed only this season) and it just doesnt feel right...considering it was the home of All-Star Game last year. And so far, almost everyone has ignored the request, although it has been requested quite a few times. Now, I would mod it myself if I know how, but I don't.

I'd actually have to agree with you there. Like you, I'm not a Sox fan either (kinda goes with the territory, lol), but I would like to see the stadium done properly. Depending on how Ryan and I finish up Kauffman, if I feel good enough with my skills in OEdit, I'd be more than happy to tackle Cellular, as long as I can find someone to get to the stadium and take pics of EVERYTHING. That's the main problem, finding someone who lives in or near Chicago who's willing to get what modders need to do it up right.

But it's one of the generic faces (id# 505). I don't think I can install a face over that, can I? Because the generic face fsh itself would be ok - it's the mustache and hair color that does it, which I have no idea how to change mid-Dynasty.

Archived