A HUGE thank you, stadium modders!

computersweeper

By chance, I downloaded a stadium mod for Turner Field at Night! OMG !!!! This was SO damm gogeous! The detail, the accuracy. So, I have been downloading stadium mods all morning.

The detail on ALL of these is something to behold, and I can tell you, the mods will certainly enhance MY enjoyment of gameplay.

I must admit, having scanned throught the posts here, it may appear that we, as downloaders, tend to take these mods and the time and effort by their creators almost for granted, so, I just wanted to say, to ALL of you guys who have obviously spent hours on what appears to be a labor of love, a HUMUNGOUS thank you, both on my behalf, and on behalf of anyone who has downloaded these mods.

Yeah, I would love to see mods for ALL the MLB, AA and AA stadiums (LOLOL), but I would also like to see a Democrat in the White House too! However, once again, thank you all, very much, for bringing back to life this game, and I am looking forward to each and every mod post I see on here.

Since I have done a majority of them I send you a humongous "You're Welcome!" I am glad that they have brought about some added enjoyment. That is why I did them in the first place... I wanted my game to be "cooler," and I decided to share and I am happy a lot of people are getting the same enjoyment as you and I.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone planning on making a New Busch for 2004 or is there not that many people that play 2004 anymore? The 2005 mod probably wouldn't work for 2004, correct?

I don't think anyone is planning to make a new Busch for MVP 2004. The mod will not work for '04. The only mods from '05 that really work for '04 are uniforms.

Archived