Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

lets see

-i picked up dragon ball z season 3 yesterday

Simply amazing

-i've been hardcoring into star wars lately

-business test tomorrow grrr

-my two best friends broke up today. being in the middle simply sucks.

- i think im in the mood for dominos today. buffalo wings, bread sticks, and some bacon and buffalo pizza's

...fasted for Yom Kippur yesterday. Always harder than it sounds. It amazing how much energy it takes out of you - by the end of the day, your heart beats just when you stand up like you've been running for a minute. BTW, I'm sorry for everything I did to you guys. Like, you know, melting your brains with my amazing intellect! :)

...blog's doing well. (See sig) Gotten some really good posts lately from everyone - Check it out!

...foooooood.

Updated to 9-23

...Don't misunderstand me now because I'm glad the Yankees won yesterday, but I hate games like the one that was played yesterday.

...Eric Gagne, you have nothing on Kyle Farnsworthless because Farnsworthless has been sucking like this his entire career.

...Isn't it nice that the Blue Jays are waiting until now to play their best? I guess the first 150 games of the season they were just getting warmed up.

...I am silently praying that these "Joba rules" are dismissed once the post season starts. That is of course we get in it.

...When you have Julio Lugo hitting game winning home runs for you, you know you are a damn lucky team.

...I hate those Giuseppe Franco commercials on the YES Network.

...My wife wants a Ipod Nano thing that shows videos for Christmas. And so it begins.

...I told her I don't need anything and to go pay bills. Of course she won't listen.

...I can't wait until January to take care of this knee problem. I haven't mowed my lawn all year because I can't. I have to pay some landscaping guy to do it.

...Now that the Falcons are 0 - 2, they must really be cursing Michael Vick.