Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

Matthew McConaughey trumps Kate Hudson, go see the movie

annoying yes, ugly no. She might not be the best looking actress in Hollywood but she is still easy on the eyes

Well, I've seen worse, but she just annoys me and that makes me not want to watch the stuff she's in.

Guess it's just my fetish for blonds.

Nothing wrong with that. Blondes rule.

Due to Y4L absence, I'm here for today. :lol:

Update for March 2nd 2008

-NHL 08 is a really great game, I enjoy it because I have a lot of fun playing with my two younger brothers. It is possibly the most realistic hockey game I have ever played.

- It was nice to watch baseball again. I caught the Red Sox game Friday on TV. The Sox played well. I also like the Twins talent in that game. It was good baseball that I have missed for too long.

-The Arnold Classic was yesterday. Man is bodybuilding an artistic sport. Congrats Dexter Jackson on your first place win. Good luck at the Mr. Olympia competition in the Fall.

-Jesus has it been a long time since the announcement of the Call of Duty update for xbox360 and the actualy release of the update. I think it was 1 or 2 months but it was worth it though.

-Where in the world is this MLB 2k8 demo. The game comes out tomorrow and there is no demo yet.

-Whats with the snow. The northeast got hit yesterday. Just let spring come.

-Pittsburgh Penguins just traded for Marian Hossa. If not this season, next season they will dominate the NHL. I can't wait to catch a game next season when I drive down to my Dad's house in Pennsylvania.

-I can't wait for the MLB 08 mod. With baseball back, my patience has thinned. I know kraw is going to come out with an amazing mod though. Thank you Hory, Kraw, KG, etc for this marvelous Total Conversion.

I'm bored so I'm going to do some.

-I'm so happy I got my Drivers License today!

I hope MLB 2K8 isn't disappointing this year, I really want a baseball game for the 360, and 2K8 is the only one(if only MLB The Show was made for the 360)

-I'm glad it's March, less than a month away from Opening Day!

-I hope Colby Rasmus makes the Cardinals out of Spring.

-I can't wait for the MLB 08 mod. With baseball back, my patience has thinned. I know kraw is going to come out with an amazing mod though. Thank you Hory, Kraw, KG, etc for this marvelous Total Conversion.

The goal is opening day, but if asked I will deny I ever said that

Deny 'til you die pal.

-just got back from going to the rec. center for the 1st time since last Sept. Don't feel all that bad considering.

-just didnt find time to go the Arnold Classic this year. Shame on me.

-Watched college baseball on ESPN2 last night. Wish college would wood bats. That ding noise is very annoying.

-Cookies n cream whey protein from O.N. is almost too good. Im flying through my container.

-Can't wait to dive into a Cubs franchise in 2K8. First order of business, get Carl Crawford.

-So many Hillary people out holding signs. I gave them all the Happy Gilmore thumbs down, fart noise.

Watched the Dodgers and Mets game yesterday....still strange to see Torre in Dodger blue.

Like BigRog, I also love NHL 08. The odd freezing annoys me, but overall the game is top-notch!

I also enjoy it for the PC....yes it is lacking, but like the MVP'08 mod, some NHL modders have put together a very cool "All-In-One" update....very nice.

Lost has been fantastic this season. I am loving every minute of it.

Can't wait for the Iron Man movie, the trilers look great, and Robert Downey Jr. looks like the perfect Tony Stark....one of the top movies of the summer!

...The Dark Knight being the biggest!

Like BigRog, I also love NHL 08. The odd freezing annoys me, but overall the game is top-notch!

I also enjoy it for the PC....yes it is lacking, but like the MVP'08 mod, some NHL modders have put together a very cool "All-In-One" update....very nice.

Yeah, the PC version is gr8 but only with a ton of mods...

You know what I hate most about playing online games on XBL? When annoying asses leave their mics on and all you hear is their static crap for the entire time playing. And the whiny 10 year olds.

Funny story while playing today. A kid was on when he wasn't suppose to be on and in the background all you could hear was "TURN THAT GAME OFF IM IN THE SHOWER" from his dad. Then the kid was like "OK OK". LMAO

You know what I hate most about playing online games on XBL? When annoying asses leave their mics on and all you hear is their static crap for the entire time playing. And the whiny 10 year olds.

Funny story while playing today. A kid was on when he wasn't suppose to be on and in the background all you could hear was "TURN THAT GAME OFF IM IN THE SHOWER" from his dad. Then the kid was like "OK OK". LMAO

That's hilarious :lmao:

...I've been messing around DJing and I figured it's my release from the world. Simply being able to manipulate current music and having full control of the crowd's vibe is just amazing.

...Justice delivers again with a video for their song DVNO. Those guys are going places. Think Daft Punk but with an 80's electro/rock influence.

...This one girl suggested we get married, I asked why, and she said she "just wanted the status". Unfortunately I have morals so I said I didn't know whether to laugh in her face or walk away. So I did what Kccitystar would do. Laugh in her face. :)

...I've been playing Counter-Strike a lot lately and MVP Baseball much less....:(

...I hope I passed my psychology test.

...Thanks to MLB for playing a game in Mexican soil. Today the Dbacks and the White Sox are playing in Estadio Hector Espino in Hermosillo... too bad I couldn't find any tickets :( ... well at least I can watch the game for free on internet :)

....You guys have no idea how happy I am to be back here with all of you instead of being out of town for the weekend like I was.

...I hate tractor trailer drivers. These a-holes don't care what the weather conditions are, they still fly past you at 70 mph. On the NYS thruway and on Route 81 south past Syracuse these jokers acted like it was the middle of July instead of a snowstorm.

...Lucky me got to sleep in his favorite bed down there, the real soft one with no support. Try to picture Frankenstein when he was walking, stiff and rigid. That's me right now.

...Right after I write this post I have to go check up on the news in the world of sports and the world in general. They have a paper down there where my wife's family lives, but it's only good for lining the birdcage.

...On the way home we drove through Elmira, New York. That's Mark Twain country. I waved as we went past. No one waved back.

...Every time I take route 390 home past Elmira, I see a sign for the historical Newton Battlefield State Park. Well I never knew what it was until just now when I looked it up. Seems as if in 1779 the Continental Army went there and beat up a bunch of Iroquois Indians who were pro-British. Anyways, now I know and so do you.

...I didn't do a G.D. thing yesterday except watch TV and sleep in a chair. There's no internet access there. They're lucky they have a telephone. I had to watch a stupid movie called "Tommy Boy" with the late Chris Farley. He is another guy that I don't think is funny at all.

...All I know is that I support Hank Steinbrenner's comment in the latest issue of ESPN the (horse****)Magazine

"Red Sox Nation? What a bunch of [expletive] that is," he said in an interview with The New York Times' Play magazine. "That was a creation of the Red Sox and ESPN, which is filled with Red Sox fans.

"Go anywhere in America and you won't see Red Sox hats and jackets, you'll see Yankee hats and jackets. This is a Yankee country. We're going to put the Yankees back on top and restore the universe to order."

Brings a tear to my eye you guys, it really does.

...And seeing Kei Igawa still in a Yankee uniform brings a tear to my other eye.

...Want a good classic CD to listen to? Try The Who's Quadrophenia. Anything they did with Keith Moon it was great.

....You guys have no idea how happy I am to be back here with all of you instead of being out of town for the weekend like I was.

...I hate tractor trailer drivers. These a-holes don't care what the weather conditions are, they still fly past you at 70 mph. On the NYS thruway and on Route 81 south past Syracuse these jokers acted like it was the middle of July instead of a snowstorm.

...Lucky me got to sleep in his favorite bed down there, the real soft one with no support. Try to picture Frankenstein when he was walking, stiff and rigid. That's me right now.

...Right after I write this post I have to go check up on the news in the world of sports and the world in general. They have a paper down there where my wife's family lives, but it's only good for lining the birdcage.

...On the way home we drove through Elmira, New York. That's Mark Twain country. I waved as we went past. No one waved back.

...Every time I take route 390 home past Elmira, I see a sign for the historical Newton Battlefield State Park. Well I never knew what it was until just now when I looked it up. Seems as if in 1779 the Continental Army went there and beat up a bunch of Iroquois Indians who were pro-British. Anyways, now I know and so do you.

...I didn't do a G.D. thing yesterday except watch TV and sleep in a chair. There's no internet access there. They're lucky they have a telephone. I had to watch a stupid movie called "Tommy Boy" with the late Chris Farley. He is another guy that I don't think is funny at all.

...All I know is that I support Hank Steinbrenner's comment in the latest issue of ESPN the (horse****)Magazine

"Red Sox Nation? What a bunch of [expletive] that is," he said in an interview with The New York Times' Play magazine. "That was a creation of the Red Sox and ESPN, which is filled with Red Sox fans.

"Go anywhere in America and you won't see Red Sox hats and jackets, you'll see Yankee hats and jackets. This is a Yankee country. We're going to put the Yankees back on top and restore the universe to order."

Brings a tear to my eye you guys, it really does.

...And seeing Kei Igawa still in a Yankee uniform brings a tear to my other eye.

...Want a good classic CD to listen to? Try The Who's Quadrophenia. Anything they did with Keith Moon it was great.

I gotta say as much as I dislike the Yankees, it's nice to see a crazy Steinbrenner mouthing off again. I missed that about George the past couple of seasons....looks like his son is going to be just as crazy....

I gotta say as much as I dislike the Yankees, it's nice to see a crazy Steinbrenner mouthing off again. I missed that about George the past couple of seasons....looks like his son is going to be just as crazy....

Well, it seems that the son is just like the father. :D