Total Classics Phase 4 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

hey guys, like always, please post your questions in this thread regarding Phase 4 when it released.

For all the modders who are contributing, alextony, stecropper, jim, and I would like to thank all of you.

The deadline for any mods to be included in TC Phase 4 will be Sunday November 20th, 10 PM.

This will definitely be the last CLASSIC upgrade for awhile.

I however have small plans for a Total Classics : Mvpmods Legends(phase 5) which will include 3 fantasy teams -- the mod squad, forum fanatics, and mvpmods legends. That will be the only difference between Phase 4 and Phase 5.

ok so here we go--

------------------------

What was updated?

- logos now contain more year specifics.

- All teams now have 25 man

- Position player attributes upgraded and adjusted accordingly by years

- Pitcher pitch selections upgraded. All with researched refrence material

used. (Neyer/James guide to P's)

- Over 250 player portraits upgrades and new additions

- Over 50 total cyberface upgrades and new additions

- Over 150 total player audio upgrades and new additions

- Upgraded Classic Yankee

I made something cool for TC4, when can i add it?

- we would all appreciate it if you could submit it to us by Sunday, Nov. 20th, 10PM and thank you.

When will this be released?

- Ok so we're looking at a sunday deadline and then It will be about a week of testing after that. Might as well make sure everything is good to go so this mod can last awhile.

Is there going to be a total classics website?

I swear to god, I'm still working on it. What's taking so long is creating the league stuff, graphics and all this stuff related to website by myself. But i promise --

A message from Alextony and Team Classics:

'Thank You' to ALL modders for your time and efforts and

to MVP mods for hosting and EA sports.

Play Ball!

----------------------------------------

I ofcourse would like to thank -- just off the top of my head -- alextony, stecropper,jim825, yanks763(oh man i really love you, if ur looking to adopt a 24 year old -- u let me know), sean-o, paul w, jogar84, Trues, Y4L,

and ofcourse, Hory.

That's just off the top of my head, i thank all the modders who contributed. Please read the txt file for total list of contributors because without a wonderful mod team, a mod like this would never get done and this game would be dead to me! DEAD TO ME WITHOUT TOTAL CLASSICS!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TCP4 mod will begin its testing to make sure all files

are working and working together. There will be a modification

or two most certainly. Then a realistic release date of between

Dec. 4 - 7th

It has taken a bit longer but with all the last minute additions

should be well worth it :wink:

Just for reference, the greatest joy I've had in this game is getting a high-inside hanging changeup to Javy Lopez at Fenway. Every single time a pitcher goes inside, it gets annihilated 500' over the Monster. Truly a great experience.

Thank you all so much.

no conversion to xbox.

total classics brand is not for xbox or any console.

i got nothing against u kraw, as my last pm stated bro.

But yet you gave me permission to convert the Total Classics audio awhile back, which sort of leads us to believe that a conversion would be nice and seeing how most mods are for pc anyways, xbox users are left out on a lot of things...

sorry, the team has actually done a great job and done everything it's supposed to do. now the only thing holding up this project is me.

i got a phone call to do some freelance work for sh.university and i spent most of yesterday doing it and today they want revisions.

i'll be wrapping it up and doing some tc stuff, ill try not to be later than later tonight / tomorrow afternoon.

No matter what happens, u can almost guarantee it'll be on this site before monday.

1. Sandy Koufax

2. Crazy Feller

3. Nolan Ryan

4. Orel Hershieser

5. Mickey Mantle

6. Roger Maris

7. Jackie Robinson

8. Roberto Clemente

9. Hoyt Wilhelm

10. Bob Gibson

11. Kirk Gibson

12. Thurman Munson

13. Tom Seaver

14. Keith Hernandez

15. Joe Dimaggio.

16. Fernando Venezuela

17. Ted Williams

18. Yaz

19. Brooks Robinson

20. Babe Ruth

21. Yogi Berra

22. Hank Aaron

23. Willie Mays

24. Mike Schmidt

25. Greg Luzinski

26. Stan Musial

27. Robin Roberts

28. Joe Carter

29. George Brett

30. Shoeless Joe Jackson(or entire 1919 white sox team might be easier)

31. Orlando Cepeda

32. Willie Stargell

33. Willie Mccovey

34. Warren Spahn(not Luis Rivas)

35. Kirby Puckett

36. Don Mattingly

37. Goose Gossage

38. ROn Guidry

39. Harmon Killebrew

40. Reggie Jackson(oakland)

41. Catfish Hunter(oakland)

42. rollie fingers

43. Billy Williams

44. Ton Gwynn

45. Ernie Banks

46. Ryne Sandberg

47. Wade Boggs

48. Lou Brock

49. Paul O Neil

50. ur chjoice

It's taken a longer than expected because of Fuzz' sudden retirement and his transfer of all TC assets to Ted Dibiase. I have to say that it caught all of us on the TC team by surprise..... :o

AstroEric - If you need another player, I'd suggest Graig Nettles (a personal favorite of mine growing up) who had a great glove and won the 1976 AL Homerun title with 32 (!) homeruns.....

Personally, I think #50 should be Mr. Baseball, Bob Eucker. It'd be great to see all these stats from the best players in history, then Eucker's .200 career BA.

But, that's just me. Ooh, or you should put in the midget that Veeck had for a game.

If you give me a list of 50 players, I can do the loading screens as seen in the MVP 2006 forum for TC4, as a supplemental package.

Stipulation: The list has to include at least two Astros. And no Joe Morgan.

--Eric

no to Joe all together, or just no for him counting as an Astro?

Archived