Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

Let's try this again, shall we? What I want to do in this thread is to have a central meeting point for anyone who wants to help out Krawhitham and his team of modders with the 2007 mod.

Put in any idea you want for this mod in this thread. If you have something you want to contribute, post it in here. If you want to help out on the mod, let them know in here or via private message.

I am starting this thread tonight because there was a misunderstanding with one of our members earlier today. Some people thought he jumped the gun and wanted to take over this proposed project, but it wasn't the case. He is just an enthusiastic user who wants to be involved in some way. Maybe his wording in his post was wrong, but his intentions to help out were not.

Ok, that's out of the way. What is more important are these basic questions: Mvp 06 was great. How can it be improved upon? Can anything else be added? What wasn't added that time did not allow? What new mods or ideas can be incorporated into this? These are just some questions we will find out together. The only thing I know is that you men in here can make anything happen. Any help I can do you let me know.

On to Mvp 07!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense Deja Vu...are you trying to take over this project Y4L???? An official thread???? I smell a coup d'tat....

JK!

Looking forward to the mod...you guys never cease to amaze me.

I would love to see the 2B djeagles11 of the forum fanatics...higher ratings...I need to be the best in the game...screw Bonds...LOL!

Can I start the official "Down with 'Delicious Surprise'!" revolution? :)

But seriously...it seems that alot of the folks who had issues with the 06 mod were complaining about the datafile. Perhaps multiple datafiles would head off these complaints at the pass? Standard, '06 version, and '06 for folks who can't take the heat of the walk fix version?

Also...I kind of missed the classic uni's.

I sense Deja Vu...are you trying to take over this project Y4L???? An official thread???? I smell a coup d'tat....

Of course not. I just wanted to get this back on course. I just did what I was able to do, sticky this thing and now we have it in one thread so we can concentrate on what can be done instead of wasting time on things that don't matter anyway.

Besides, how can I take over? Kraw's a genius. :stickman:

Stadium requirements:

1). Kauffman Stadium's walls need to be brought back

2). Miller Park, right field fence moved forward 5-10 feet.

3). Petco Park, right-center fence moved in.

4). Citizens Bank Park, left field fence brought back 5-10 feet.

5). An accurate Angels Stadium.

6). Foul ground mod for Dodger Stadium.

And more i'm probably forgetting.

I posted this in the previous thread..

We should have people focusing on the little things too, like uniform appearel (socks, glove and bat color, stances, etc). Have one person concentrate on one team, another on another team and so on. I'm willing to volenteer and work on the red sox. My friends say I could write for uni-watch on espn lol.

Of course not. I just wanted to get this back on course. I just did what I was able to do, sticky this thing and now we have it in one thread so we can concentrate on what can be done instead of wasting time on things that don't matter anyway.

Besides, how can I take over? Kraw's a genius. :stickman:

I am sure you know this already, but I was just joking with you.

Obviously Kraw is brilliant and planning on the takeover of the world, through his drug he gives out in little doses...his mods are as addictive as crack.

Kraw in 2008 for president...bring peace to the world, one mod at a time!

I'll probably contribute something dumb...like this post.

Just write it down, I'll contribute something.

EDIT: Multilanguage support!

Any idea is not a dumb idea. Remember that. And I'm not just referring to you Bama, anyone who reads this thread. Throw your ideas out and see which one of them sticks.

I posted this in the previous thread..

We should have people focusing on the little things too, like uniform appearel (socks, glove and bat color, stances, etc). Have one person concentrate on one team, another on another team and so on. I'm willing to volenteer and work on the red sox. My friends say I could write for uni-watch on espn lol.

socks, glove and bat color, & stances are all roster issues

post them here

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=5874.html

I am sure you know this already, but I was just joking with you.

Obviously Kraw is brilliant and planning on the takeover of the world, through his drug he gives out in little doses...his mods are as addictive as crack.

Kraw in 2008 for president...bring peace to the world, one mod at a time!

Hey, no problem on my end! Check this out