TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I already started on an Esteban German face and will get working on a Greinke face asap.

I have pretty much done all the Mariners I can so I will see if I can get to all those guys you listed.

I want to have my Mariners sporting all 2007 Under Armour gear so whatever you can come up with is cool wit me.

Cool Spungo! I was just going to request the Under Armor Bomber shoes. I was also wondering if you could possible do some Mizuno shoes in the multiple colors.

I made shoes way back when MVP 05 first came out, but I can't make shoes anywhere NEAR the quality you make them! Your skills are off the charts! I'd try to do photo realistic stuff, but I don't know how you map your stuff, it just looks great! I'd try making them myself, but they'd look so poor compared to yours, I'd never use them.

Thanks!

I can't tell which one I like the better. I never liked the original because his eyes were too big and his head was too round. I keep looking at my avatar then back at the faces and I'm not seeing the same guy. I think the first face is better than your revamped default -- what are your thoughts? Which one are you going to release?

And KC is checking out the UA shoes in o-edit right now, so I may be posting some shoes for you within the hour...

The first face was my revamped one (big pic). The second little portrait was the EA 2X default just for some reference.

What do you see that needs to be done off hand? I didn't oedit the head shape at all in my version. Just the eyes, eyebrows and nose.

I'm not sure what to do exactly. I've always had problems with Zack -- it seems his face doesn't transfer to MVP very well...

Did you try my face texture I posted in that other thread? That was lifted from his pressbox photo, so I thought that would provide the most realistic face. The only things I can suggest would be to get the nose thin and vertically long (not horizontally), make the eyes a little smaller, and then find a headshape thats long and skinny.

If I could choose from your two, I think I'd choose the first face right now.

Update on the UA shoes -- KC is taking a look at v2 of the Bombers in o-edit, and I have a feeling they will be ready to release...

256X128 and I darkened up the blue a little bit. Looks slick!

Welp, I'm glad those turned out nice. I think I might even use them for some Royals uniforms, I like them that much. Also, can you post your re-colored version? You're much better at getting the Mariner's navy than I am and I might as well include yours with the rest of my colors.

Now I'll take care of the gloves later tonight (shoes are the hardest, they go first) after I get back from some AAA Las Vegas baseball...

Well my search for shoes is definitely over. Here are a couple screenies of black UAs and I added the little Under Armour logo on the back of the shoe like the Bomber has (you can see it in the Ichiro pic).

black2dm4.th.png

blackhv4.th.png

Here is the Navy and Black I took the screenies with..

underarmourbombernavyv2pi1.png

blackbombermetalkd1.png

I'm sure you could do a better black one than that. The logo on the back of the shoe is a little crumby looking but it does O.K. in game.

Well my search for shoes is definitely over. Here are a couple screenies of black UAs and I added the little Under Armour logo on the back of the shoe like the Bomber has (you can see it in the Ichiro pic).

I'm sure you could do a better black one than that. The logo on the back of the shoe is a little crumby looking but it does O.K. in game.

I couldn't find any pictures of the back of the shoe. I'll look around here in a few minutes and see if I can get those details down.

In the meantime, here are all the UA shoes I made. I gotta say, I'm glad I made these, because I really think they look sharp in-game. Good request, thr33niL...

underarmourbomberblackvex1.png

underarmourbomberbluev2zs0.png

underarmourbombernavyv2hk7.png

underarmourbomberredv2ib3.png

When you get a chance, my Mariner pack would be complete if you could throw up an all black version of the gloves.. Like this one.

p3077145dt.jpg

I still am just perplexed how you do this. I get its probably a trick of the trade type deal but I am pretty decent with Photoshop and have no idea how you create these things. Guess I better stick to faces eh. lol.

More Royals to come!

When you get a chance, my Mariner pack would be complete if you could throw up an all black version of the gloves.. Like this one.

I still am just perplexed how you do this. I get its probably a trick of the trade type deal but I am pretty decent with Photoshop and have no idea how you create these things. Guess I better stick to faces eh. lol.

More Royals to come!

It's just a lot of cutting and pasting (a lot). And then factor in that I've been doing this long enough so I usually know what will map correctly and what won't, so I speed through most anything. But even I was surprised with how fast I got those UA shoes done...

underarmourtheyardiiblabl7.png

So I guess I might as well update my Total Mod Accessories pack, huh?