TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

Now for my tech question...Is it possible to mod indivdual players outfits?

Thanks for the kind words. And I'm not sure what you mean by that question. If it is what I think it is, one player can't have different shoes than the rest of the team. Everybody wears everything that's in that file's uniform.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the uni's but it looks like Shealy needs a cyberface bad....

That's what I've been trying to tell people, but nobody seems to listen. Maybe once the entire Mets and Yankees organizations are completed, there will be time to do a Shealy cyberface...

That's what I've been trying to tell people, but nobody seems to listen. Maybe once the entire Mets and Yankees organizations are completed, there will be time to do a Shealy cyberface...

lol...

I'd be more than happy to do it...

but I suck at it...I've tried a few, and they are terrible..

sorry...

LOL, yours came out great but with the pressbox photo the face wasn't so symmetrical and I had to photoshop the face a tad

I didn't think he was too tough. Toughest part was to get his beard to wrap around his face and connect to his sideburns. Thing I hate most is when the player has his eyebrows covered with his hat. Really hard to photoshop that into looking smooth.

Heres what my .fsh came out like.

0000zk8.png3

I love working with the 2X cyberfaces as a base. So easy to mesh with a high-res pic.

I didn't think he was too tough. Toughest part was to get his beard to wrap around his face and connect to his sideburns. Thing I hate most is when the player has his eyebrows covered with his hat. Really hard to photoshop that into looking smooth.

Heres what my .fsh came out like.

0000zk8.png3

I love working with the 2X cyberfaces as a base. So easy to mesh with a high-res pic.

This is how my 2X face came out:

0000tx1.png

My thing was the facial expression. A lot of cyberface makers do not tend to fix the player's expression so that the mapping is easier. The key also to cyberface making is balacing the color of the face with the skin complexion of the base the modder is using. Some modders tend to color balance the skin complexion, resulting in a semi-pink or semi-yellow face with caucasian arms and it's alright but it's irritating.

Maybe I can help you out with textures in future updates, lol

KC, you know you're my guy, my number one dude. And thr33nil, you know you're my go-to broheim for Royals cyberfaces. With that said, I have made my decision.

My choice is... thr33nil. That face is so beautiful I wanna kiss you on the mouth -- there, I said it. (Keep in mind there are no losers, only winners, you both tried your best, I love everyone involved, blah blah blah.)

I feel like it's my birthday, I have two of the best modders on this site competing to release the best Royals mods.

Now what's up with the Greinke cyberface? Word on the street is you'll both be releasing a cyber of him, too...

• 2 weeks later...

was there something new in today's update? well i guess that's what update means, so the better question would be what it was.

Check the 'history' button every time someone updates their mod. I just made some very minor changes, as I'm somewhat of a perfectionist.

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/history=3059.html

Spungo, have I mentioned I love your work?

Spungo, have I mentioned I love you?

Thanks boys. Love you, too.

So Spungo's been tossing around the idea of doing a 32-team home uniform pack. As you should know from my Royals and Rockies uniforms, I like to take jersey logos straight from pressbox pictures, so as to achieve a realistic look. Only home jerseys are featured in the pressbox photos, so I thought it might be fun to do every team's home uniform using these hi-res pictures.

Here's something I whipped up tonight:

redsoxhl1.jpg

So is this a good idea? Would anyone actually use these uniforms? Or would you just rather stick with KCs work? Please, PLEASE let me know now before I start on the other 29 teams...