Wallpapers

fred13

Any chance that I could get an Andy Pettitte/Roger Clemens wallpaper that says "Welcome Back To The Bronx"?

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I was able to whip something up for you. Hope this one's alright. There maybe a whole lot of things going on. Let me know if you want me to change anything. Take care.

yankee2.jpg

Can someone please make me a banner to go along with the dynasty I have up and running.

I was able to come up with the following banner, but I would really be grateful if someone could improve upon that by using some cool brushing techniques.

bostonbannermodified.jpg

Also, if someone does does this, could you please make the size a little bigger - a 600 x 110 would be great. Thanks a bunch.

EDIT - I can upload the .psd file whenever anyone is willing to make this.

A Ted Ginn Jersey WP (I think he actually might be #17... Oh well)

Jason Taylor WP

Currently working on a Vokoun Panthers one, I'm going to use their current jersey, and update it when the new ones are unveiled.

wow, would love to see a 24 with griffey for this.

Can anyone make a Ken Grifey Jr wallpaper with safeco field in the background and with the text "The house that Junior built"

2nded.

Heres a picture I took at the game on Friday night. Using this as my destop at the moment.

dscn1378vc6.th.jpg

Man that was an amazing experience.