Wallpapers

fred13

dang. how do you do those textures?

Drop Shadows, Noise, Finding mesh-like textures online, practice, being a prefectionist :)

Me and my prefectionist self made an update :)

vokounjerseywpbm2.jpg

I've tried to do baseball ones, but that texture is hard to do, once I do, I promise you I will make a 24 Griffey in Seattle (I want one too :))

Comments on this wallpaper? I had actually created this to be CTS download but I just couldn't get a 1024x1024 file to work. But anyway, I may have messed up on the colors a little and not sure if there is a smooth blending or not. Suggestions to improve this are more than welcomed.

CTS-brushtechniques.jpg

Oh gotcha. I see what you are talking about. I think its gotta do with some lighting effects that I have going.

The next thing I want to do is incorporate C4Ds into wallpapers. I don't know how well its going to work, but anyway, I will probably post some shots when I am done with a couple that I am working on at the moment.

Here's my latest one. I just can't seem to get C4Ds to work properly. I am having some trouble with blending them in with the background. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Of course, I didn't use C4Ds on this one, but anyway.

CTS-brushtechniques2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...