Wallpapers

fred13

I didn't delete it because I couldn't blend anything.I had to delete a lot of things because my computer had a lot of problems and couldn't load anything anymore and I don't know if I should try to put it back in because I don't know if it will mess up my computer.
You just said you didn't have it anymore! To be honest with you, I would just stop posting now. I don't think you're on anyones good side now.

Do you speak English fluently? It seems as if you can't comprehend what I am saying?

I'll break it down for you...

-I said that you posted that the Cromartie wallpaper was yours.

-Yours = that you have possession of it.

-I don't care about the things in your photobucket account. They look awful and I have no use for them like every other member here.

Hopefully you understand it this time.

Ok again for the second time HE IS NUMBER 25 BECAUSE I MADE IT WHEN HE WAS 25,WHEN I STILL HAD PHOTOSHOP.I SAVED IT IN MY COMPUTER.THEN I HAD TO DELETE PHOTOSHOP.A FEW WEEKS AGO I FOUND THE NEW PICS WHERE HE'S NUMBER 31,BUT I ONLY HAD PAINT SO I COULDN'T MAKE THEM BLEND.SO THATS WHY IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP.

First off, take the caps off, it doesn't make you big and tough. Second, I don't care about his number. I don't care if it looks awful. It just bothers me that you are stealing the hard work of a real wallpaper makers work and considering it yours.

Hey bambino man, I made you a sick wallpaper that will blow your face off. I made it a countdown to make it even sicker. now nobody except bambino can watch it through to the end. You can't face the end. The end will be so sickening it'll jump out at you. Remember nobody except bambino can watch this through until thwe end until I say so. I would PM it to him, but It's not working properly.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6673/la...caryfaceic4.gif

The Cromarite one was from a couple of years ago.I had to delete photoshop because I had a lot of computer problems and had to delete a lot of other things I had.Thats why he's number 25 in the original background and number 31 in this one.I still had the picture from years ago and I wanted to add those things to itLike that interception picture, he didn't have that interception when I made it.It doesn't look right because I can only have paint in my computer, not photoshop.The A-Rod one is a perfect example of what I can only do now.

Bull.

Hey bambino man, I made you a sick wallpaper that will blow your face off. I made it a countdown to make it even sicker. now nobody except bambino can watch it through to the end. You can't face the end. The end will be so sickening it'll jump out at you. Remember nobody except bambino can watch this through until thwe end until I say so. I would PM it to him, but It's not working properly.

img182.imageshack.us/i...aceic4.gif

Interesting!