Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cannot use faces greater than 900. if you assign a player with a face greater than 900 in mvpedit, they get the generic faces. generic face 901 equates into the g001 face in the models.big.

the managers are found in the team tab in mvpedit.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to change the audio for the team names for XBOX? I changed the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees. However, the audio only works during home games. When SWB is the visitor the announcer doesn't say anything when annoucing the teams at the beginning of the game. I've tried everything and I haven't been able to figure it out.

I am trying to create some old Pacific Coast League parks like Oakland Oaks park and I am having trouble expanding the size of the field with Oedit. I unpack mfield0, mfield1, and mfield2 OK, then I edit the warning track in say mfield0, pack it back into the stadium.big file and it looks fine, but my changes don't seem to stick. All 3 of these mfield files look the same to me. Do I need to edit all 3? Am I editing the wrong files? I have searched for an answer but with no luck. I appreciate any help you folks may give.

Thanks!

piner88

Ok, so I'm looking to edit my roster on my Blue Jays Dynasty so that the entire team will consist of Canadian born players. Since this is proving to bit of a pain in the *** to do manually in game, I was looking for some kind of roster editor tool (similar to NHL View for the EA NHL series). I was looking around and I'm not sure which one to use.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Drag the logo .fsh file over nfshtool to view all the files inside. Edit them how you like, and then when you're done, double click on the index file and it rebuilds the .fsh.

What tool do I need to work with .ssh files (PS2)

So when youve opened up fsh uniform file and you've got all those differant pictures and thenh the one of everyhithing jumbled into one bmp file

do u need to edit both the pic of everything and the other picture with only the specific peace of just one or the other

I need a little help with cyberface making.

I can't get O-edit to run at all. When I try to edit, it always gives the "file has unsupported sections" error.

Another question I had was on how to install the files. Can I just use Kraw's installer, and get it to work, or is it more complicated?