MVP Baseball "new" online servers...

Buffa

Scores and number of innings played, you know bot 7th top 4th and so on...

I believe that if the launcher should work we could see the games by "live" if I can tell so.

Anyway most important are final scores, if in the future he'll be able to make a more sophisticated system, that's good! Now it's enough to get scores for players rankings.

Thanks a lot Ty!!!

Okay. I'll send you a pm tonight.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is going to work, compatability issues might pop up, but a lot of that can be negated by the fact that a lot of different game rooms can be created. So there could be a standard issue MVP2005 room, an 06 and 07 room, heck, why not throw in a Total Classics room....

I'm guessing players will need to individually fine-tune their game, as it has been noticed that using stadium or uniform mods in online play may cause games to crash. So if and when the launcher would work, it might be a good idea to use the Multiplayer section of this forum to exchange experiences and help eachother along.

I'm waiting for a response...I asked to make an MVP dedicated launcher with three rooms mvp06 07 and total classic

Let's wait and see...

It seems that isn't possible to see scores because MVP has variable memory addresses every pc is played with

Maybe editing his tool the launcher maker (aka Albertaceo) will succeed to get those informations to show player rankings

I'm waiting for a response...I asked to make an MVP dedicated launcher with three rooms mvp06 07 and total classic

Let's wait and see...

It seems that isn't possible to see scores because MVP has variable memory addresses every pc is played with

Maybe editing his tool the launcher maker (aka Albertaceo) will succeed to get those informations to show player rankings

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to see the scores. I gave you the way to find the memory address.

...waiting for the launcher...HERE'S a good tool to see stats from your exhibition games (off and online). Easy to use, it makes sortable stats, exportable to html and excel.

The best for online leagues...

All credits to Roberto, an MVPE manager and Tywiggins for his boxscore extractor

boxscoresreader1my3.th.gif

boxscoresreader2du3.th.gif

so once you have the launcher is this thing ready to go? if so, when do you think you would have it?

Once again, please don't take any of my posts as in "HURRY UP!!!" I don't mean it like that at all. I'm just really excited and have been craving this since it was announced. I literally check on this 12 times a day. Just really interested. Thanks!

You guys seem pretty picky. I love the idea and I'm eager to be able to play online again. I could care less about stats, scores, ranking and all that jazz. Just being able to play against a real human opponent again, epecially now that I have highspeed internet, would be fun. You guys are really smart and I hope this project is a success.

We have only one thing to do guys...wait, me too.

I asked for an mvp dedicated launcher with 2 rooms, mvp07 and total classics...albertaceo said OK...but not when :cry: I hope will be as soon as possible

Archived