MVP Baseball "new" online servers...

Buffa

hey Buffa.....do we like download it or do we go to some place and login where other people login....can you give me detailed description on what we would do if its released this weekend?

Thanks!

I would think when it is ready it will provide the proper documentation as to what should be done.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish i knew how to do this. can someone give me instructions on how to help him so we can get these servers up? ill definitely do this i just dont know how.

:wink: I sent three logos I made, I don't like them so much, better a good launcher with bad logos than nothing...thx "Tribe"

so where are we in this process Buffa?

I can tell you where he's at in the process. He's in the final stages. The last thing he'll have to is tell you to quit be so annoying and just shush it already. Patience is a virtue man - one you need to learn.

I can tell you where he's at in the process. He's in the final stages. The last thing he'll have to is tell you to quit be so annoying and just shush it already. Patience is a virtue man - one you need to learn.

Well when he states he's made progress, I think asking where the progress is at is fair. Especially considering this weekend was the slated release.

Also, I've been offering to help, I think that's my right.

I'm a pretty patient person, which will be evident to you by the fact that I won't embaress you in this post.

Asking about the progress doesn't start trouble...you trying to be a tough guy starts trouble.

I may have actually taken your response a little more seriously, except you aren't a well-respected person or anyone special around here. Not that I am, but at least I contribute to the site, stay out of trouble, and don't cause it.....maybe that's a virtue you could learn.....hmmm?

Have a night night :hammer:

Well when he states he's made progress, I think asking where the progress is at is fair. Especially considering this weekend was the slated release.

Also, I've been offering to help, I think that's my right.

I'm a pretty patient person, which will be evident to you by the fact that I won't embaress you in this post.

Asking about the progress doesn't start trouble...you trying to be a tough guy starts trouble.

I may have actually taken your response a little more seriously, except you aren't a well-respected person or anyone special around here. Not that I am, but at least I contribute to the site, stay out of trouble, and don't cause it.....maybe that's a virtue you could learn.....hmmm?

Have a night night :hammer:

You know what Tribe, you have been spamming this thread, and obviously annoying people in the process. To make matters worse, you tell someone he is not respected around here, yet, who are you?

You know what Tribe, you have been spamming this thread, and obviously annoying people in the process. To make matters worse, you tell someone he is not respected around here, yet, who are you?

I've been spamming this thread?.....If you consider asking for updates every day or two, and offering to help with this project, then yes, I've been spamming. If me making a post every day or two bothers you that much, how am I the one that needs the virtue of patience?

Going along with this, you've made the same mistake the other guy did....you havent carefully read my posts.

You say to me: "Who are you?".........yet I just told you who I was in my last post. Didn't you see where I said:

There you have it, plain as day. I'm a non-respected person who contributes to the site, stays out of trouble, and doesn't cause it. It seems to me you may also need a lesson in this virtue like my friend above.

For some reason everyone wants to start something with me. I'm just here to settle them down and give them a friendly reminder of what they really sound like.

So please, please, PLEASE read my posts carefully before asking questions that were already answered for you....I know this site hates unecessary bumps like the one you just caused...

:hammer:

I've been spamming this thread?.....If you consider asking for updates every day or two, and offering to help with this project, then yes, I've been spamming. If me making a post every day or two bothers you that much, how am I the one that needs the virtue of patience?

Going along with this, you've made the same mistake the other guy did....you havent carefully read my posts.

You say to me: "Who are you?".........yet I just told you who I was in my last post. Didn't you see where I said:

There you have it, plain as day. I'm a non-respected person who contributes to the site, stays out of trouble, and doesn't cause it. It seems to me you may also need a lesson in this virtue like my friend above.

For some reason everyone wants to start something with me. I'm just here to settle them down and give them a friendly reminder of what they really sound like.

So please, please, PLEASE read my posts carefully before asking questions that were already answered for you....I know this site hates unecessary bumps like the one you just caused...

:hammer:

Yeah...you have SPAMMED this thread. Clearly, when Buffa is done, he will post as such. You have posted twice in a row more then once, and most of the posts have been..."Is this done yet, Is this done yet?"...

May be you should take your own advice, step back, reread some of the posts you have made in this thread, and then you will realize that yes, you have been spamming a bit. Asking everyday if this is done, is SPAM.

DJ please "step back" and look at the dates of my posts. I have not posted nearly everyday. Yes, I was very excited in the beginning. But there's been stretches of plenty of days when I havent' posted. And you aren't taking into consideration my posts that were replies to other peoples posts and my posts offering to help.

I think there are a lot worse things I could do on this site, yet I'm being attacked for getting too excited about a project. I will stop checking progress, stop offering help, and stop replying to other people.

You have done a decent job of making me feel un-welcome at this site. I feel as though I should be able to post occasionally considering I don't post often.

Have a nice night and good luck with this project everyone! It will totally change this site if it's as advertised.

DJ please "step back" and look at the dates of my posts. I have not posted nearly everyday. Yes, I was very excited in the beginning. But there's been stretches of plenty of days when I havent' posted. And you aren't taking into consideration my posts that were replies to other peoples posts and my posts offering to help.

I think there are a lot worse things I could do on this site, yet I'm being attacked for getting too excited about a project. I will stop checking progress, stop offering help, and stop replying to other people.

You have done a decent job of making me feel un-welcome at this site. I feel as though I should be able to post occasionally considering I don't post often.

Have a nice night and good luck with this project everyone! It will totally change this site if it's as advertised.

People were asking you to calm down and be patient...you took offense to that, and I stepped in. If you do not like that...sorry, but you were in the wrong here in how you handled yourself.

I took offense? I was in the wrong? For loving this game and anxiously awaiting a project? I think I responded pretty calmly.

Well at least in the future if I think someone is posting too much, I can tell them to shush at will...that's good to know!

Thanks for the heads up DJ!

because he said there's only one thing left to do....by that i assumed it was in its very final stages.

thanks for your input though buddy!!

This is what I am referring too. The guy just told you to be patient, and you in return, became condescending, like you are with me. Drop the attitude in this thread, and move on. I have done some digging, and I haven't found any problems created by you elsewhere.

Be patient, like other people have stated, rather then posting the same stuff all the time. That is what you are doing. Asking once a day, everyday, or every couple of days, isn't going to make this fantastic mod come out any quicker.

Be patient, and things will go smoothly.

How am I being condescending? Please look at this from my view DJ, I'm asking nicely. Don't you think this is condescending towards me...?

How do you get tonight out of his reply. Be patient like everyone else.

and "Thanks for the input buddy" is my nice way of saying 'thanks for the response, please don't start trouble for no reason.' I didn't trash him or start any trouble. I was corgial.

And I'm not being condescending with you. You of all people should know this, since you're Admin of a message board, that it's hard to get someone's tone when they are typing. Seems pretty obvious but I guess not. If you were face to face with me you'd see I'm calmly stating my side. No condescending tone here....

Drop what attitude.....? I was merely stating that in the past I've wanted to tell people to shush in threads, and now I feel comfortable doing so with no reprecussions.

And why are you digging stuff on me? Are you trying to kick me off this site because you think I posted too many times in one thread? Where is this animosity for me coming from?

I believe as a mod you should be able to say: "Hey just do me a favor and don't post in this thread anymore unless you're asked to."

That would be the last you'd hear of me. But instead you're trying to bully me into backing down over something that wasn't started by me. If no one had told me to shush, I never would have posted in this thread again tonight.

All he had to say was "Tribe I know you're pumped about this like the rest of us, but I'm sure Buffa will give us a heads up when he's done. I'm looking forward to playing you."

That sounds like a post in a solid online community. All the bickering is useless, just like in the 1UP thread I read earlier.

Obviously we won't see eye-2-eye so I'll just agree to disagree with you and call it a night.

See ya on the flipside DJ.

How am I being condescending? Please look at this from my view DJ, I'm asking nicely. Don't you think this is condescending towards me...?

How do you get tonight out of his reply. Be patient like everyone else.

and "Thanks for the input buddy" is my nice way of saying 'thanks for the response, please don't start trouble for no reason.' I didn't trash him or start any trouble. I was corgial.

And I'm not being condescending with you. You of all people should know this, since you're Admin of a message board, that it's hard to get someone's tone when they are typing. Seems pretty obvious but I guess not. If you were face to face with me you'd see I'm calmly stating my side. No condescending tone here....

Drop what attitude.....? I was merely stating that in the past I've wanted to tell people to shush in threads, and now I feel comfortable doing so with no reprecussions.

And why are you digging stuff on me? Are you trying to kick me off this site because you think I posted too many times in one thread? Where is this animosity for me coming from?

I believe as a mod you should be able to say: "Hey just do me a favor and don't post in this thread anymore unless you're asked to."

That would be the last you'd hear of me. But instead you're trying to bully me into backing down over something that wasn't started by me. If no one had told me to shush, I never would have posted in this thread again tonight.

All he had to say was "Tribe I know you're pumped about this like the rest of us, but I'm sure Buffa will give us a heads up when he's done. I'm looking forward to playing you."

That sounds like a post in a solid online community. All the bickering is useless, just like in the 1UP thread I read earlier.

Obviously we won't see eye-2-eye so I'll just agree to disagree with you and call it a night.

See ya on the flipside DJ.

Why would I ask you not to post anymore? Like I said, I have looked at other threads, and you are not a troublemaker. I was not looking to suspend you, infact until this thread, I never even noticed you before tonight. That is why I backtracked...to get an idea of what kind of member you are.

I am going to say this one last time, and be as nice as I possibly can:

This site needs more members like you. You seem like an alright guy, a little overexcited when it comes to something, but a good guy none the less.

You just need to realize that some people are going to take your excitement as an annoying, and jump on you for it. You handled yourself well, but you seem to think you are not at fault for anything.

I am glad you are excited for this mod, as it is nice that you are getting something from this community. Just please, calm down a bit, and be patient, posting the same thing day in and day out wil lnot hurry this mod along.

Enjoy the site. Enjoy the mods. We are not out to suspend you, or to cause trouble with you, but if I see something I do not agree with, I or another Admin will let you know.

awwwwww yeeeeeeeah!!!!! i was #2 in the world on xbox live for the last year or so before this game got yanked, only AKnightOwl and some standby homos had more wins but i still had more points, anyways, im REALLY excited to play this game against real people again and not have to worry about cheaters...anyone know of any leagues going on right now? ill take a poop team if need be...

hey....pssst. Don't tell anyone I said so, but the egg in which that launcher is sitting? Its shell is showing some hairline cracks, looks about ready to hatch......Keep it a secret for now, ok?

Oh yeah?

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Hey guys, my next post will be: the launcher is out, you can download it from here etc etc

A week ago I got the launcher. In the .zip I found this .txt

FILE QUARANTINED

----------------

Antigen for Exchange removed MVPRelease.rar->GameLauncher.exe since it was found to match the FILE FILTER= Natale: *.exe file filter.

I sent to the crazy guy named albertaceo a couple of e-mails, 2 PMs, I tried to contact him by MSN. NO RESPONSE AT ALL!

We have to register ourselves to this site CLANSGAME to get access to the gamerooms (when the launcher will be in our hands).

My idea is: let's start registering to the site and post in the gamelauncher section of the forum (in english of course :razz: ) asking for the MVP launcher.

Maybe we'll be able to awake the strange guy from his long sleep!!!

P.S. I already did the job, my nick is MVPE_Buffa

P.P.S The site sucks!!! Too slow to open but at least there is an english version...

I GOT IT !!!

In a couple of days we'll publish it (some testing needed)

Then I'll make a link to the MVPE forum to download it and, if I'm able to make the upload, in the mvpmods downloads too...

See you soon !!!

Archived