Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see Rogers Centre Redux. The Jays are a fun team, but that place is simply an eye sore. If someone could remove the hotel, jumbotron, and the roof, and make it natural grass and brighten it up a little I'd simply love it. I feel like I'm playing in a convention centre.

• 4 weeks later...

Watch what you ask for, I said the same thing about ps2 for rosters.

I had someone take me up on it

BTW you will also need it modded

Well now that you've got one (PS2) would you be willing to do a few mods? Seriously, I would like to have a few acc courts modded on college hoops 2k8 and updated acc stadiums on ncaa football 08. What kind of deal could I work out with you on that? :)

I've started playing TC 1988 and I'm using the Twins. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to mod the metrodome to have it look somewhat like it did in 1988. To be honest the only things I would want done is for there to be plexiglass added to left field and the turf to be straight up turf instead of the grassy turf the metrodome has now. That is all I would want to be added to either the modded versions of the dome on this site, or just the original metrodome file.

Would anyone be interested in doing this? If anyone could that would be awesome.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being an 'old geezer', I was playing fantasy baseball games (Cadico-Ellis All Star Baseball & Stratomatic Baseball) before most of you were born, I would love to see the old San Francisco Seals/Mission Stadium and the old Kansas City A's & Monarchs Stadiums. I would try to do it myself, but I am lucky I know how to turn on my computer.

You guys who do these stadiums mods are incredible. I will continue to support this site through donations.

Thanks again guys for making MVP 2005' more enjoyable.

I love to get my hands on a good version of Atlanta Fulton-County Stadium. I appreciate what Pirate did with the AFCS mock-up using The Vet as the base, but the Vet was very different in terms of proportioning and it was more of a rounded square. I am also aware that AFCS was essentially the sister stadium to Riverfront, so if someone could use Riverfront as a base it might be quicker...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it would be great for someone to upload a new version of comerica park in Detroit. the bullpen is now in left field instead of right. the bullpen is replaced by seats. and it would look awesome for mvp 2005

• 8 months later...

I will pay someone 30-50$ if they thoroughly make a good target field.not so much with Yankee stadium,because I'm content with the old one. But if someone makes a good target field I wont hesitate on paying them for it( that's how much I love MVP)

• 1 year later...

It appears this thread is dead or nearly dead, but will give it a try maybe on deaf ears.

Does somebody have the modding experience to remove the shadows in the stands on the Busch II stadiums or on one stadium?

It would be nice to have the sun shining on that part of the ballpark.

• 1 month later...

Archived