Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A major league park that needs a major league revamp is Comerica Park in Detroit. The outfield walls are still covered in All Star signage from 2005. Also, I don't know if it can be done but the old rightfield bullpen needs to be filled in with seating and the new bullpen needs to be placed in leftfield. Now that the Tigers are more prominent team I feel as though they deserve to have some preferential treatment.

I'd still like to see McCoy Stadium, home of the Pawtucket Red Sox.

I tried to do it once and realized I was way over my head with oedit, and someone else started it but it seems to be abandoned by now.

AAA Stadium 3 is already heavily influenced by McCoy, so I wouldn't think there would be that much work, mostly just raising the infield wall, changing the scoreboard in right, and changing the outfield wall to being green and/or covered in ads.

The left field scoreboard is already almost exactly the same, as is the entrance tower on the third base side and then grassy knoll behind the left field wall.

I'm sure this has been requested before, but I figured I'd refresh the request to try and stir up interest. Anybody up for creating HoHoKam Park, spring training home to everyone's favorite Cubbies? It could be a great MVP home for all the Cactus League teams! A couple of EA's spring training fields in the game are just ridiculous, and could use an overhaul. Anybody...? Anybody...?

A major league park that needs a major league revamp is Comerica Park in Detroit. The outfield walls are still covered in All Star signage from 2005. Also, I don't know if it can be done but the old rightfield bullpen needs to be filled in with seating and the new bullpen needs to be placed in leftfield. Now that the Tigers are more prominent team I feel as though they deserve to have some preferential treatment.

I'll second this request.

And frankly, if anything else is done, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of fantasy stadiums.

Here goes-Colt stadium, 60's version of dodger stadium, Update of metropolitan stadium with chain-link fence-day version, 50's-60's Milwaukee county, Comiskey, Sicks Stadium, Seal Stadium, LA Wrigley-I'm sure I'm leaving some out. Westgate park in San Diego-home of the minor league Padres from '57-'67.

I would like to see some of the old ballparks not have the old look, like the polo grounds.

You mean the grainy, newsreel footage look? It's called the "Cooperstown Effect", and you can turn that on and off.

I would love to see an updated 2007 version of Lackawanna County Stadium (now PNC Field).

The things that I would love to see done is to have the right centerfield JumboTron be like the JumboTron's in the mods for the MLB stadiums where they show stats during the pitch and then show the game action at all other points.

Other minor fixes would be adding bullpens behind the fence in left and right field, changing the fans to Yankee fans instead of Phillies fans, and to remove the wall advertisements that say "Lackawanna County Stadium".

What do you guys think? I'd love to do this myself, but I have all but given up hope at learning how to do stadium mods by myself. If anyone wants to tutor me, PM me.

I would love to see an updated 2007 version of Lackawanna County Stadium (now PNC Field).

The things that I would love to see done is to have the right centerfield JumboTron be like the JumboTron's in the mods for the MLB stadiums where they show stats during the pitch and then show the game action at all other points.

Other minor fixes would be adding bullpens behind the fence in left and right field, changing the fans to Yankee fans instead of Phillies fans, and to remove the wall advertisements that say "Lackawanna County Stadium".

What do you guys think? I'd love to do this myself, but I have all but given up hope at learning how to do stadium mods by myself. If anyone wants to tutor me, PM me.

Already done.

Archived