MVP Baseball Online, Back w/ a Vengeance!

TribeFan4Eva

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Tribe...I've been out of town for 2 weeks but before I left I was the guy with the most games played online on the MVP Competitions site with the ladder tournament. So obviously, I love playing online, but now I don't know what's going on with the Himanchi thing. I do have that clansgame game launcher thing if that's all it is. I'm actually signed on right now. Could you tell me what else I need to do so I can actually get some online games going again now that I'm back in town? Thanks!

I signed up a few days ago and downloaded the Hamachi program. I would love to play people online. However whenever I go in the Hamachi Room this is what I see. Usually no one online. And when I try to double click and ping someone who is lit-up green I get the ol' - Request Timed Out message!

Am I doing something wrong or what!?

Can we get something going with that MVP Competitons website again? I had a blast with that ladder and have been looking forward to a Tourney, but nothing seems to be happening with that.

If we can't start a Tourney soon, can we just start a new ladder? Or why not just start a new ladder anyway?

I signed up a few days ago and downloaded the Hamachi program. I would love to play people online. However whenever I go in the Hamachi Room this is what I see. Usually no one online. And when I try to double click and ping someone who is lit-up green I get the ol' - Request Timed Out message!

Am I doing something wrong or what!?

Right click on the persons name, then click "chat"

Again I ask, can we start a new ladder or tourney on MVP Competions. I don't know if the person in charge of that site is reading these, but if so, can you please just reset the ladder? I mean, we might as well right? I don't really see what harm it does to just start a new one. It will give people more reason to want to play online.

Carter said there might be something coming. Honestly, though, the consistency of the pool of guys around here has not been the greatest. I think any small group (e.g., 6-8 guys) can have a fantastic, highly competitive league versus worrying about filling all MLB teams so everyone is represented only to have it fizzle. I'd still be up for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried 3 online games with hamachi. Only 1 of the games I was able to pay vs chitown. My game crashed when playing oldskool or boilman. I tried changing rosters to boilmans but got same result. I have some mvp 07 mods but not the full conversion.

Any thoughts to why the game is crashing vs some and not others? I'm guessing players with full mod 07 conversion can't play against anyone who has not had the full conversion? My CD is scratched and won't complete a new install so there is no way for me to go to full 07 mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new and I joined the group, too. I've got the problem I can't change the network playing options - so I can't hide the strike zone, colors and the pitching meter. what do I have to do to get this done?

thx

networx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone even play the mods online anymore? I can't seem to find anyone to play, even on himatchi.

I'd be willing to set up an online server, Via Himatchi and a league if anyone else is interested. But seeing the low activity here, i'm not going to bother unless it's a decent amount of people.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering if someone could help us out. My friend and I are trying to play the 78 mod online but just can't seem to connect.

We have setup Hamachi and I have created a network. Now, my friend is able to join the network and I am able to chat with him using Hamachi.

But when I try to host the game using MVP, its giving me some problems and telling me that a connection cannot be established.

If someone can shed some light on this matter, that would be great. Also, if there a better way to play direct IP to IP games that would be great to hear about it to. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Archived