Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Kccitystar

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i downloaded the new kb4.3 and ur 8.7 and both crash to desktop also im a bit gready i like all players to be real but when i export from one to another it still crashes? is it because you can't mix ur and kb rosters??????????????

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like more people have the crashing problem. Mine crashes too when I try to play the rangers home or away. I think my problem is with the TheSpungo total uniform update.

I have official patch #5

MVP 07 total conversion

rosters from KG

Latest total portrait update

When I have these mods installed the game works fine but as soon as I try to install TheSpungo's total uniform update it starts crashing when I play the Rangers.

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help. I messed up an add on about a week ago so I had to reinstall and start from scratch...

So i got everything up to date(MVP07, Rosters, Unis, Portraits, Models.big and total audio) and I can play at Comerica as the Tigers just fine, but during the screen where you choose stadiums it crashes at the Metrodome(and a few other stadiums depending on which direction i scroll from Comerica). So I downloaded Metrodome 07 and still it crashes. But when I do a quick play as the Twins and I don't have to pick the metrodome it works fine. I was wondering if anyone knew what was up with that?

Thanks

Well I guess I'm another one with carshing problems. I honestly feel it from the mods/patching because it MVP2005 never did out of the box.

The latest time was yesterday when I downloaded the Shibe Park sadium.

As soon as I clicked to use it the game crashed to desktop. I reloaded and started scrolling picking different stadiums. Some crashed while others did not.

I too have had a few black boxs and unfinished faces or BLUE gloves turning normal. Stuff like that. But it plays fine.

I would like to know if this sounds the same to others and what patch/mods were used without problems.

Major thanks to all the mod designers out there who devote the time and brilliance to work this game. They have taken our $39.95 purchase and extended it to be one of the best buys ever. There no complaint from me just a question to help me fix the crashing.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

MLB07 always crashed just as the roster-view changed to the players taking the field. I have a new PC w/2gig running Vista w/good (not xtreme) video card, and figured I'd surely have no problems relative to my laptop that ran the original MVP2005.

After reading the posts about the stadium and player/graphics crashes, I set the computer's default display resolution to 1280x1024 versus the higher settings (I'd been used to 1024x768 and went for the max after getting the new PC & flat-screen monitor).

The crashing problem vanished (at least that particular one), so I'm posting this in case anyone is having a similar problem. By the way, I'd always started with PLAY NOW: Cardinals vs. Phillies, and had done the install and patch using the original MVP CDs (no official patches).

• 2 weeks later...

My game keeps crashing to the desktop when it's loading up a game. It's the new 08 roster update that's causing the problem. I can go in and see that the rosters are good and new, but when I try to get into a game, it crashes. I unzipped the file and replaced the database folder with the new one from the update. Did I do something wrong?

Archived