Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Kccitystar

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the MVP CD's that I use to play the game. I downloaded KG's 2008 Roster Standard 4.5. When I play in dynasty mode I can get through the first season but halfway through the second season the game locks up. Does anyone have any idea on why this might be happening?

Thanks for your help

Is it a folder? cause it if is click on that and then DAT files and the plusmaker should be in there.

Fantastic work by everybody, this is a great community and a terrific project.

Anyway, when I run the plusmaker, I just copied my attrib and manager DAT files to the Roster Updater folder, but left them in their original spot. Did I do this correctly? What exactly does the plusmaker do?

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

My game keeps crashing everytime I go into a AA roster, this can be in a franchise, when starting a game, or just trying to change lineups or rotations. I downloaded the "change the Devil Rays to Rays" mod and wonder if that is the issue....

I am using the MVP '07 mod, latest kg rosters, etc. Anyplace where I can download a base MVP 07 FEENG.loc and IGENG.loc files?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also crashing during the loading screen at gameplay.

I have a legit copy but lost the cd during a move a year or so ago and have been going nocd since.

am i just screwed or is there something I can do?

I'm also crashing during the loading screen at gameplay.

I have a legit copy but lost the cd during a move a year or so ago and have been going nocd since.

am i just screwed or is there something I can do?

Yeah, you're screwed. We don't offer support out here for people who use the no CD crack. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to put it. This site can't turn a blind eye when something like that is talked about out here and even when others go around saying they got this game from a warez site and they can't "get it to work." Now I know you said you have a legitimate copy and I have no reason to not believe you. It is just that I don't know any other way around this.

I understand and I appreciate it.

Thank you for understanding. However I did forget to mention one thing. I am only talking about what is forum policy and what we can and can't do here. If someone wants to talk to you and help you about this or anything else on AIM or Yahoo, well, that's a different story.

if using the NOCD cracked EXE the game will crash, nothing can be done about that

look for other options besides using the NOCD EXE, I can think of 2 off the top of my head

and no I can not tell you what they are, when I do the powers that be yell at me

thanks for all the help, guys.

thinking myself through the problem now. There's always Ebay. :)

but it's been three years, I wonder why EA doesn't just make the game downloadable instead of allowing all of the blackmarket sales of a hundred dollars a game. They're not making any money on the game anymore. why are they allowing others to make so much..

I downloaded the MVP 07 game, which is awesome -- but I have one problem.

I use view #6 when pitching (which is directly behind the pitcher). When I have a righty, and I'm facing a righty with runners on -- and the runners on diamond in the top left part of my screen blocks the pitch meter.

Has there been a patch released for this?

I downloaded the MVP 07 game, which is awesome -- but I have one problem.

I use view #6 when pitching (which is directly behind the pitcher). When I have a righty, and I'm facing a righty with runners on -- and the runners on diamond in the top left part of my screen blocks the pitch meter.

Has there been a patch released for this?

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3820.html

Hey guys,

Noobie here, after a fresh reinstall of MVP 05, I have tried to install the Ultimate Rosters v 8.1 Plus Edition (Final) roster. I have no customizations, overlays, stadiums or anything installed as of yet.

I have no patches installed as of yet, and I'm using a legit CD copy of the game. I'm sure it's user error, but would appreciate some advice, as I can't wait to get my next dynasty going.

Is there a different roster I should try using? Obviously I'd like to use some of the fine work others have put in on theirs, as I can't bear to start from scratch making everything up to date. :)

Thanks in advance!

James

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried installing the 1994 mod three times now and it crashes on the start-up screen every time.

I keep a separate folder of all the original files which I use as a template to for the total conversion mods. I've installed four total conversion mods so I don't believe it's a faulty issue there.

Any ideas? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived