Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

im getting it for my wii when i go out and buy it. game is legit, i played it at my friends.

Eric, me and you are gonna tear up some terrorist a**holes in that game

i hear that brotha! lol anyway to the good stuff...

amazing news... mvp baseball 2005 is now backward compatible... http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/837/837948p1.html

boom shack alacka!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what? why? that doesnt make any sence... they even put up nfl 2k5... o well anyway, unfortunately my 360 hasnt come back yet from rrod and im pissed. the operator who could barely speak english told me it would arrive on tuesday but i guess not... ill give them to the end of the week and if not... they will be getting another call from me :) sry roger but terrorist hunting will have to wait...

yeah there is a possibility. im just saying that they didn't think it would be that big so soon because of the price. thats why they didnt plan ahead and make more systems. in RI i've looked up and down the coast and i can't find any, and im a electronics retail associate. For me a wii is a piece of cake, but Rock Band is trying to find a needle in a hay stack

im a halo fan boy so obviously im gonna say halo is better. Once the maps come out on the 11 of dec im gonna be playing that much more then CoD4 but you guys might be able to temp me into a match.

as for the 350 pt achievment..... I won the GM of the Year award

i think its great. There are some minor bug here and there but it doesn't effect your actual match at all. The bugs are basically the story line in 24/7 (career mode). A roster update would be nice to fix some minor things, but besides that i love it

halo was fun at first then it started to remind me too much of halo 2 and i realized that the annoying little six year olds have returned along with realizing how bad the graphics were even in hd. also... i got burned out from zombie and playing ranked matches (after every match people with gamer voices or little kids start enforcing how much better they are then you when you really dont care because that means they dont have lives. thats my 2 cents ;)

halo was fun at first then it started to remind me too much of halo 2 and i realized that the annoying little six year olds have returned along with realizing how bad the graphics were even in hd. also... i got burned out from zombie and playing ranked matches (after every match people with gamer voices or little kids start enforcing how much better they are then you when you really dont care because that means they dont have lives. thats my 2 cents ;)
the little kid part does annoy me but you see that in all games. i was playing C0D4 the other day and i saw a 10 year old on there. The game is rated M for a reason. Lets see him get GTA4 and his mom complains about how the game is too violent. I say these parents are ******* retards for buying the game for these underage kids. The graphics on halo rock. Don't say they suck till you see master chief's visor in full HD, now thats a piece of work.

Archived