Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, it's like Capcom decided, "Yeah, let's punish these people by putting these trials that require insane execution that chances are, won't be practical to use at all in actual fights."

I'm pretty good with Rose though, carrying over from SFIV, but I'm working on my Adon :)

Yeah, it's like Capcom decided, "Yeah, let's punish these people by putting these trials that require insane execution that chances are, won't be practical to use at all in actual fights."

I'm pretty good with Rose though, carrying over from SFIV, but I'm working on my Adon :)

well they always told me practice makes perfect, but i agree Capcom definitely had a bad day at the office making that title, i haven't picked it back up in a good while, now I'm having new battles within this bfbc2, which makes me wanna toss it even harder sometimes lol, but here's to us trying to solve our battles, i think we'll over come them. :drinks:

If anyone has a chance to check it out, Baseball Mogul 2011 is better than I expected. Seven games into the 2010 season, I'm 5-2 with the Yanks, tied for first with the Red Sox, Mitre is shut down for 6 days with a lower back strain, Mo has 3 saves, Gardner is hitting .370 with 4 steals, Tex has 3 homers and a .200 BA (.500 SLG :o), and I've traded Kei Igawa, Boone Logan and Juan Miranda to the Orioles for Jim Johnson.

A few guys on the BM forums have created mods for it as well, so you can get partially updated rosters with some minor leaguers, and the usual assortment of portraits, action shots and stadium photos, as well as real logos.

Gives you some decent in-game options, too. Rather strange lack of pick-off options and there's apparently no need to warm anyone up in the bullpen, but other thann that, seems pretty solid.

Also, the fact that it actually stores and exports stats so easily is beautiful. Click Recep, boom, HHTML page opens in your browser with every play in the game including details of plays ('Mark Teixeira homered over the left field fence', instead of just 'Mark Teixeira homered') and managing calls ('The Yankees put on the hit and run.').

Pretty cool. Brings back memories of the High Heat games. Well, before the travesty of '04.

bm2011.jpg

• 1 month later...

One of the games that I am really looking forward to - http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/assassinscreedbrotherhood/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B0

The others I am eagerly awaiting are Starcraft II and Diablo III.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived