"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, My rumors are summing up.

John Cena gets screwed when Orton slaps ref in the face and gets disqualified.

He won't take this lightly and it will set up a fued.

Triple HHH wins the elim chamber. This will make it a 3 way between him, john cena, and orton. (Now Cena defeating HHH at the rumble makes sense)

Undertaker wins elim chamber and faces edge who beat mysterio.

Nice to see a surprising segment with Floyd Mayweather, Big Show gotta feel that one for a couple days, he is legitimately busted open, and it is surely nice to see that these days.

No surprises apart from Mr. Mayweather...we all know that, no wonder Steph is going all crazy to catch the "mole" who leaked all these rumors

Nice to see a surprising segment with Floyd Mayweather, Big Show gotta feel that one for a couple days, he is legitimately busted open, and it is surely nice to see that these days.

No surprises apart from Mr. Mayweather...we all know that, no wonder Steph is going all crazy to catch the "mole" who leaked all these rumors

What happened with Floyd and the Big Show? What mole you talking about? I like Steph ... was she there?

A surprising Pay Per View yet again, as Cena fails to recapture his WWE title. Many were expecting this to happen as it would set up Cena for the main event at Wrestlemania. Don't be surprised to see a Triple Threat match made for WM24 due to tonight's result, as WWE may be looking to give Cena a bigger return win after his surgery. It's also possible there may be a match planned for Raw tomorrow night where Cena gets yet another shot at it. Triple H is headed to Wrestlemania 24 where he gets a rematch against Randy Orton. No matter what, tonight's Pay Per View will merely be the set up for the biggest Pay Per View of the Year, Wrestlemania which is just a month and a half away!

http://wwecharacters.blogspot.com/2008/02/...08-results.html

Also, this is some guy's take on the whole thing match by match plus his own commentary on the action. LOL

http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/...PPV/NWO08.shtml

Three things:

1. Edge hit a 619 on Rey. If so, did that look abnormal?

2. Big Show lost a lot of weight (maybe 180 pounds). Did he look much thinner or better yet, does he still look strong enough?

3. The crowd actually booed CM Punk and cheered for Chavo. Did this happen?

BTW ... just like someone said earlier, I guess everything is predictable. There are no wrenches thrown into the mix anymore. No, I'm sorry ... the word was "obvious".

That's what the guy said in the link I provided. Or, maybe he said it was 50/50 but still I can't see anyone cheering for Chavo over CM.

I'm sure there are some here that actually saw the show. I'm sure they would be better to answer or better yet correct or clarify some of these things.

I was busy watching Knight Rider in any event. LOL.

ok well my craft's teacher is the coach of our wrestling team at my high school and friday all he wanted us to do was to watch "UFC" or w/e. he had a tape of it and i gotta say its some pretty cool sh*t. you can pretty much get away with anything in that octagon. so imo i think ufc>wwe. i just thought it was really really funny that in crafts i watched ufc. lmao.

We can confirm that boxing champion Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. is scheduled to be wrestling at WrestleMania 24, instead of standing at ringside or being a special guest referee. Reports are suggesting that he will most likely be involved in a tag-team match. Assuming Rey Mysterio will be healthy enough to wrestle at WrestleMania 24, he will be Mayweather’s tag-team partner and will go against The Big Show and a tag-team partner of his.