"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

Its sad that he is now just known for that one catchphrase. Even if he can't wrestle anymore, give him something other then that to be a part of the show. They gave Sargent Slaughter a bit every week with the Diva Search and the same thing with Al Snow and the Tough Enough Contest. Why can't they find something for good old Ron

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vince/Hornswoggle storyline has had its funny moments, but imo its starting to water down the show. Or you watch Smackdown and watch Edge and Viki Guerrero make out which id rather not see but is still funny. I miss the classic comedy angles with Vince/Angle/Austin in 2001. Along with if anyone remembers Perry Saturn's "Your Welcome" angle.

The matches now are very dull. No ones get more than 5-10 min matches and the main events are at least 10-20 min, but you get some crap like Hornswoggle vs The Great Khali. At that point i change the channel lol.

cause vince is prolly writing everything himself. heck, i could probably write better story lines. god, i miss the attitude era.

for you guys that are getting board with WWE, give TNA a chance. its on spike tonight at 8pm central. WATCH IT!!!

whatever you say nusileidimas. haha

Competition brings the best out in some people (or companies) ... back when it was WCW vs. WWF/WWE, that was good.

As far as Ron Simmons is concerned, how about teaming up with JBL a few times for good 'ole times sake, especially with JBL trying to wrestle again.

What's been happening with Jericho? I thought he was supposed to come back to save the company?

And what's up with TNA dogging WWF/WWE of late? I think that's funny but makes me think of when ECW was dogging WWF/WWE then learning it's all the same company.

Will anybody else go from WWF/WWE to TNA?