Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Game 22: Dodgers @ Mets

pre22.jpg

post22.jpg

Box Score[/align]

Notable Notes: This is probably by far the best game I played in the season so far. It was a back and forth thriller and finally able to come out with a victory. Who knows, I can finally turn things around..Plus I'm going with a shorter layout showing the starting pitchers than postgame reports to make things quicker to play. The Lineups you can see in the box score report if you want to.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short Update:

I have recently just got my new macbook and first had problems runnin the game however I finally figured it out and now set and ready to resume. However I have to transfer and download all the files to this computer (which I am doin as we speak) yet I should have things running tomorrow and the games should begin..So stay tuned for new updates and the rest of the season that never was..

[align=center]Game 27: Giants @ Mets

pre27.jpg

post27.jpg

Box Score

Notes: Finally back getting this going again, as you can tell I'm a bit rusty since I gave up 16 runs but don't worry I'll bounce back and build up a run to catch the Expos. Anyway hopefully you guys are still interested because theres more to come..[/align]

Archived