MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, gameplay gets tweaked.

To add to your list, Overlays, Cyberfaces, Uniforms, among many more

Do you guys work on creating new animation?

i.e. Are pitchers given their "signature" motion, as well as batters with their stances and swing?

for that they would need the same equipment that the gaming corps. use

I know that the "WWF No Mercy" modding community is able to implement new wrestling moves. So I figured it was possible for MVP too.

Can anyone confirm?

i have the game cds but i dont have the cd code so i cant install the game, is there anyway i can get a cd code so i can install the game?

NO.

08 will not need the code

and neither does 07

That's true. But he is initially going to need the code to first install the game.

I wonder if that is what I did wrong?

Kraw, I have right now on my system a fresh install of 05. Nothing put into it, no mods, no nothing. I am saving that for the 08 mod when it comes out. Am I making a mistake already?

I am also wondering this, because I just did the same thing.

I wonder if that is what I did wrong?

Kraw, I have right now on my system a fresh install of 05. Nothing put into it, no mods, no nothing. I am saving that for the 08 mod when it comes out. Am I making a mistake already?

Yeah, 08 will delete the install, this is because I do not trust people.

In order to cut down on crashing 07/08 installs a fresh copy of 2005 from the CDs, that way some users do not have already installed mods that could be causing the crashing and not the 07/08 mods

07 puts the game in whatever folder TiT is in

08 will ask for a folder name

So it seems that one should create a folder in Program Files with a name like MVP 08 or whatever and install TiT there and then MVP 08, and not install MVP Baseball 2005 at all.

The only suggestion/request I have for the modders working on the game is...

When the game is released, could you guys make the readme file a little more detailed and instructive? I like to think I know what I'm doing most of the time but a couple times it wasn't clear what to do with the previous versions of the readme files (06 and 07) and I know it would probably save you guys a lot of time in answering questions on the forums as well - and save the time of those frantically searching for the answers too.

Thanks and keep up the outstanding work... can't wait for this to come out. I'm already thinking of excuses to get an in store credit from EB games for MLB 2k8 because you guys have made it MVP or bust for me.

Fellows, I have two questions:

#1) I just got a fresh copy of MVP 2005. Are there any patches I need to worry about?

no

#2) Will those patches be included in the MVP 2008 mod?

yes

#3) How can I help out?

Make MLB release the pressbox images, find out what the new ads are in the stadiums, make a team theme, make time stop

Well, after completing the first season with MVP 07, the following season had same schedule with only home and away changed, but it was same dates against same teams--if I recall correctly.

1st I've heard of it, if right that was my fuckup, it should not have been that way. Download and install hory's schedule and that will fix it.

I would bet money it was fixed in one of the 3 updates we released

Archived