FUZZMVP 2004 UNIFORM EDITION Support

DylanBradbury

I was using 2005 Uniform Studio, but because the game kept crashing, I decided to try this program.

Whenever I click "Import to Game Files", gfxpak loads, and then crashes (see screenshot below)

Once I click close on the error messages, the program says produces the message box that says: "Import Complete"

I follow the directions to the letter, but when I load the game, there are no changes in the uniforms.

Please Help.

(I would have posted in '04 or fuzzone's studio sticky, but 04 is frozen, and no one responds in fuzzone's sticky)

I'm kind of confused: are you using it with MVP 04 or 05?

Anyway, it seems that you've encountered the infamous "3000-entries" error. You see, gfxpak can't handle big files with more than 3000 entries in it.

I'm using it with 04. I don't think I have a 3000 entry problem. I'm just importing 2 fsh files and 1 bmp. Here they are, thanks to Royal Blues

Any other info you need I would be happy to provide.

you are using version 1.0 of FUZZMVP 2004 UNIFORM EDITION, version 2.5 comes with 2004 studio

I tried the 2.5 version of the program, just to be sure. I quit and reload the studio, just like the readme says, and then import. However it gives me the error saying that models.big is not in the right folder or directory or something. Maybe that helps

Archived