Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

Kinda ironic that its CC vs Burnett when they both just signed with the Yankees.

Yankees should dominate next year with that starting rotation but you just know that one of CC or Burnett will get hurt. There's no doubt the Jays are going to suck next year without Burnett.

I expect someone like Roy Halladay, Vernon Wells or Alex Rios to act like that around the ladies but Frank Thomas? LOL

Halladay is at the park at like 6 am every day. I don't think he is hanging out at clubs if he is getting up that early. I think Wells is a family guy. Not sure about Rios.

The ladies can't resist Thomas. They melt when they see the Big Hurt smile. LOL

I am going to need to do some stories on Wells and an updated story about Rios. I did one on him the first week of the season and his desire to be more like Wells -- specifically in the same income bracket.

yo!

hi there man.. I've been following ur dynasty for a long time now..

what difficulty are u playing? and just wanna ask what sliders are u using?? can u share it??

and do you use aids like guess pitch??

thanks..^_^

Thanks for following.

I play on the all-star level. Yes, I use the guess pitch aid but not the yellow oval that shows where you are aiming your swing. (I can't remember what that is called).

I use custom sliders that I adjust from time-to-time (like after the Cleveland blowout). The sliders in The Show use bars instead of number so it is difficult to explain my slider set. I have pitch count maxed. I have pitch speed at about four notches above 0. My power, contact and hit quality sliders are all below half. I have just about all the error sliders maxed out because you never see enough errors in video game baseball. I have fielders speed at like 0 because they are way too fast with the result you don't get a lot of doubles. I have turned up the runners speed so that I can see more extra base hits and runners going from first to third on singles.