Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

LOL, "The MLB commissioner is threatening slider adjustment if the Jays keep scoring this many runs."

What slowed me from scoring to many runs in this game was changing guess pitch to No Feedback, it may take a game or two to get used to though.

I might try that eventually. I upped pitch speed after the Tampa Bay series and that had a pretty good effect which you will read about over the next couple of days.

Nice win, but how do you get so many K's? Even when I pitch guys with full K/9 rating I'll be lucky to get three.

You really have to set up hitters like a major league. I use a follow up a fast ball with a well placed breaking ball for strike three.

But most of my strikeouts are with Halladay and Burnett and they are two of the best in the real AL this year so that might have something to do with it.

Ha, the article should also explain why matt stairs has dirt magnets in his cleets.

He has been my worst player so far but I need to play him to give rest to the other three outfielders. The Jays top outfielder at Syracuse is hurt so it has been a bit of a struggle at that position.