Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

I really hope you do another season when 09 The Show rolls around:

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I will answer your question. Yes, we support the In-Game Screenshot feature and yes, you can save your replays to the HD. This is a bit different than the auto publish to You Tube, which I don't think we currently support. I do believe you can transfer the saved replays to your computer on a flash drive, and do with them as you will.

Chris

ps. It IS a bit early to be answering feature related questions...as you guys know...things change...but as I type this those features are in.

I will get The Show 09 for sure. It is my intention to complete this season and I doubt I will get it done before April 2009. So what I might do for The Show 09 is simply to do a Road to the Show dynasty with a created player.

I really hope you do another season when 09 The Show rolls around:

Lind is injured for about another month so I can't call him up. I am going to have to call another hitter up for interleague play which starts soon. I am currently using 13 batters and 12 pitchers. Lind is a possibility

I hope Scott Downs can pitch like five innings every fifth start until Jesse Litsch gets off the disabled list.

I try to make my dynasty as realistic as possible so any trades would have to be for players the Jays could acquire in real life. So I'm not going to make any crazy trades for someone like Cole Hammel. I have Casey Janssen on the farm but I kind of feel like bringing him up would be cheating since he was injured all year for the Jays.

I love this dynasty! I recommend calling somebody young up like Inglett or Lind because Stewart, Thomas, Zaunie, they're all getting in age and it might benefit your world series run :chin: Are you thinking of any trades for a 5th starter because if you're not, then you may have some problems every 5th day :zap:

I agree on the fair trades but how long is Jessie out because Downs isnt doing very well? :alright: You should move Downs to the pen, sign somebody out of free agency like Boomer Wells or somebody else becasue this is whats going to happen if downs starts for you again

:morons:

no offense Bhurst.

:offtopic: Is Buck Coats in your system? If so can i have his numbers? Thanks Bhurst

I agree on the fair trades but how long is Jessie out because Downs isnt doing very well? :alright: You should move Downs to the pen, sign somebody out of free agency like Boomer Wells or somebody else becasue this is whats going to happen if downs starts for you again

:morons:

no offense Bhurst.

:offtopic: Is Buck Coats in your system? If so can i have his numbers? Thanks Bhurst

Litsch is out for about 39 more days with a torn hamstring. Downs is scheduled to pitch the next game against Tampa. Since Tampa is terrible I'll give him one last shot. Hopefully, I'll avoid getting hit over the head.

In 27 games, Coates is hitting .295 with one homer and seven RBIs. Joe Inglett is absolutely tearing apart AAA by hitting .368 with 18 doubles, four triples, five homers and 23 RBIs. He'll get called up for interleague play.

Quote:Since Tampa is terrible I'll give him one last shot

Never happening anymore with TB! are E-Long and Chadford (Basic nicknames i come with! For more just PM me) on the roster

I started the dynasty with rosters from about a week before opening day. I don't think Longoria and Bradford are on Tampa's major league roster in this game. I'm sure they will be much improved in next year's game, especially the pitching staff.

Alright hows scooter the booter and Happy "Halladays" doing

The Jays stats are on the previous page. Halladay is 2-1 with a 3.97 ERA. Marco Scutaro (is that who you're asking about) is hitting a sucky .239.

Your New York Yankees stats were posted for the end of April. I think that's about two pages ago.

Wow. Talk about luck. You didnt hit anything hard in the sixth and you still got 4 runs. Oh and why was Thomas playing first?

So I could rest Overbay by playing him at DH. You don't get much -- if any -- fatigue penalty by playing people at DH. For example, Rios has been a huge power slump because he is perpetually fatigued. (I only have four outfielders on my roster including Stairs).