Site Issues

Trues

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Trues,I have a problem commenting on my own mods. Basically when I try to do that, this error message appears :index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

I have checked with Yankee4Life and he said that that shouldn't be the case. I was wondering if you can help me.

Thanks in advance

I have checked with Yankee4Life and he said that that shouldn't be the case. I was wondering if you can help me.

Thanks in advance

It's not just you. There must be some bug in the board's software that is doing this. I've had to approve a lot of comments just like this that other people have posted.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi-When i attempt to download i receive an error message telling me i've exceeded my daily limit even though i haven't logged in for over a day. AFAIK i'm not banned so any ideas as to what might be the issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also having the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi-When i attempt to download i receive an error message telling me i've exceeded my daily limit even though i haven't logged in for over a day. AFAIK i'm not banned so any ideas as to what might be the issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm having the same problem as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a subscription (Sept. 2013 I think) and yet I can't exceed the (2) download per day limit. I tried the email address that is displayed (admin@mvpmods.com) to notify the appropriate party of this issue and it just takes me right back to the home page of this site.

I have a subscription (Sept. 2013 I think) and yet I can't exceed the (2) download per day limit. I tried the email address that is displayed (admin@mvpmods.com) to notify the appropriate party of this issue and it just takes me right back to the home page of this site.

All fixed. Sorry for the oversight.

• 1 month later...

akilgour13, on 26 Jun 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm having the same problem as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Im a paid subscriber and cannot download the MVP13 mod by Kyleb. I've tried several times. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I know you are a paid subscriber. I can tell. But what I don't know is why you are having problems downloading this mod. I just tried it right now. I downloaded the entire mod just to test it out. Took me only one try. I wish I knew what to tell you.

• 3 weeks later...