Mlb 2k9 For Pc?!

mace

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most interesting thread I've read in a long, long while. And, if you look at it from my perspective, this would be one way to trick everyone...just photoshop the PC symbol on a baseball game and you've fooled 'em all.

Back to my studying. Wake me up when PC baseball is bizzack!

Why is it that these game companies treat everything like it's top secret. A simple yes or no would be nice.

Probably to keep everyone interested. By not telling anyone whether or not they're making a pc version, this will make everyone constantly keep tabs on their news, progress, etc., and thus increase 2k's influence.

Lets say 2K9 is released for the PC and it is very modable. Would all the great modders here be willing to take on the work load of making the game Im sure far better than 2K ever could?? And what happens to this website?? Would it be called MVPMODS/2K?? lol..... <_<

the "official site" they just launch says nothing about a PC version

I noticed that too but usually if im not mistaken pc versions of console game are always released months after the initial game release. Take GTAIV for example it was never announced for pc, but 3-4 months later the pc version was released. So there is some hope.

Lets say 2K9 is released for the PC and it is very modable. Would all the great modders here be willing to take on the work load of making the game Im sure far better than 2K ever could?? And what happens to this website?? Would it be called MVPMODS/2K?? lol..... <_<

How about MLBMods... ;)

Archived