forEvErYankEE87

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: FoX 08 Theme

File Submitter: forEvErYankEE87

File Submitted: 16 Feb 2009

File Category: Overlays

Version: 1

FoX 08 THEME v1.0

Includes all the FoX type overlays along with the other essentials. **I included my personal pitcher cam lines (FY87 FoX Pitcher cam lines.txt), which you can integrate in your own preferred datafile using your favorite text editor. These lines will also get the default pitch meter location in the spot shown in the video.**

Thanks goes out to rmcguire for the great FoX broadcast audio!

Hope you enjoy the experience.

Click here to download this file

yeah, that's what Im talking about. I see that they're in MLB 2k9 finally

I am wondering if this is possible? The next time you are in the game, check for something. Go and play a game in the new Yankee Stadium. It doesn't matter if it is the day or night version. Check to see if there is an interlocking NY behind home plate. If there is, then I think it would be possible to place these logos on the field.

would you have to do it stadium by stadium or could it be put in as an overlay package?

I would love it if someone could put this together for NLCS, ALCS, and world series

It would have to be done stadium by stadium. One of the stadium guys did the World Series logo for Citizen's Bank Park. It's in the Stadium Downloads.

would you have to do it stadium by stadium or could it be put in as an overlay package?

I would love it if someone could put this together for NLCS, ALCS, and world series

I believe this would have to be done stadium by stadium because these logos are not part of any overlay. The overlays are something completely different.

that would be a nice touch for the postseason atmosphere, i got an additional question regarding stadiums, i love all the revisions made by the modders here on the stadiums but how come the basees dont have the logos of the respected team in them? I realize compmaniac made a mod on this but for some reason installer no longer works? Would be nice if they can be put in by default like the Dodgers stadium mod

Fantastic overlay! Very nice, its a nicer atmosphere to the game now.

I do have a little problem though, i installed the mod with the infobar, the infobar is there but both the pitchers and the batters name will not appear in the bottom.

All the files are copied to the right folders.

Looking forward to some support... ;)

Cheers,

Simme

I simmed my first season and am playing the world series Braves vs. Yankees(Yankees up 2-0)

Game 1 5-4

Game 2 5-2....headed to Yankee Stadium for game 3 now.

But a cool thing that I haven't noticed before is that in Atlanta at Turner Field I could hear the fans doing the tomahawk chop, are there any other stadiums which have chants in this mod.

This really adds to the game I think

thanks

I simmed my first season and am playing the world series Braves vs. Yankees(Yankees up 2-0)

Game 1 5-4

Game 2 5-2....headed to Yankee Stadium for game 3 now.

But a cool thing that I haven't noticed before is that in Atlanta at Turner Field I could hear the fans doing the tomahawk chop, are there any other stadiums which have chants in this mod.

This really adds to the game I think

thanks

Yeah, there's other ones. For example when you play in Seattle you can hear in the background the fans chanting "Let's Go M's" I agree, it's a nice addition to the game.

Archived