Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realistic Hr Derby

1 post in this topic

Posted

I don't know how many people would be interested in this. I did it for myself, but I figured I'd share it with anyone who wants a realistic HR Derby. I edited all the playes in the Top 50 hitters list for HR Derby. I adjusted their power with a simple equation so they don't hit 480+ ft. HRs all the time plus they put up realistic amounts of HRs for a 10 out round, yet they maintain their individuality. So, if you're interested, I've attached the roster file to this post. It really does make the HR Derby a lot of fun and worth playing.

Zone hitting makes the human controlled player hit unrealistically. I use the Classic hitting method without batters eye or zone hitting.

Difficulty Levels

Rookie - You can't lose

Pro - Challenging

All Star- Very challenging

Legend - You can't win

HR_Derby_Roster.zip