Why Man? Why?

fabiomontiel

It is pretty lame that it wasn't added, but i am glad they did not add all this little stuff because they have enough things screwed up as it is. I am questioning if this game is even capable of being patched up entirely without them spending too much time on it. Because you know everything will not be fixed...

I loved the game and had fun playing it, but it's gonna take one nice patch to get me back into it. I went back to MVP for a game and it just reminded me how great that game actually is.

It's just weird that it's not included since it does happen on the console versions.

I can understand no O-line, since they'd have to pay for the servers and what not, but since its a port the feature has been programmed. I hope they activate it on the patch.

It's just weird that it's not included since it does happen on the console versions.

I can understand no O-line, since they'd have to pay for the servers and what not, but since its a port the feature has been programmed. I hope they activate it on the patch.

Do you have a video showing this on the consoles?

Do you have a video showing this on the consoles?

I do not have a video. I have the game for the PC, but my brother just picked up the game for the xbox on Friday. I asked him if he liked the fact that the players uniforms don't get dirty and he couldn't believe it wasn't in the game. He then called me a day later and told me the uniforms do get dirty on the 360 version.

Archived