Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mvpmods "all New" Tutorials Section

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm happy to announce our all new tutorials section. This is something that has been long overdue IMO and hopefully there are still enough people here willing to contribute.

I'll be adding an overlay tutorial (for MVP 2005) in the coming weeks to get started.

Let's use this thing!

Posted

I'll be adding an overlay tutorial (for MVP 2005) in the coming weeks to get started.

Awesome!   I can't tell you how many hours this will save me from that dark, dingy lab.  Great addition, looking forward to it.   B)

Posted

Awesome!   I can't tell you how many hours this will save me from that dark, dingy lab.  Great addition, looking forward to it.   B)

Agreed. Along with finding a 2x Uniform Template, this has been one of the most elusive things in regards to MVP Modding. I for one can't wait for it :clapping:

Posted

good addition

Posted

Good idea. :hi:

Posted

could maybe move some of the other threads to this section now...like hiheat's, redsox's, xiberger's and markb's threads?

Posted

could maybe move some of the other threads to this section now...like hiheat's, redsox's, xiberger's and markb's threads?

Yep, I plan to do that asap.

Posted

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Posted

This is a great idea Trues!

Posted

Thanks a lot. Im looking forward on how to create my own overlays so I can update them when I want.

Posted

I don't want to sound impatient, but when are you going to get this overlay tutorial up?

Posted

I don't want to sound impatient, but when are you going to get this overlay tutorial up?

I'm shooting for next week sometime.

Posted

I'm shooting for next week sometime.

thanks a lot.

Posted

Sorry to keep bugging you, and I'm sure you've probably been busy with other things, but I'm still waiting for the Overlay tutorial.

Posted

Any chance of this happening?

Posted

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I noticed the link on the OP is dead. Is there a tutorial section anymore? I was wondering because I'd like to have a "Tutorials" sub forum in the 2K11 section if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

Posted

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I noticed the link on the OP is dead. Is there a tutorial section anymore? I was wondering because I'd like to have a "Tutorials" sub forum in the 2K11 section if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

No, this has been gone for a long time.