Mvpmods Subscriptions

Trues

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Id like to join the lifetime subscription but it wont let me pick payment options to go to the next screen it says error pick the radio to pick plan and i dont see a radio

Should be fixed now. Please try again.

Thanks for pointing this out and thanks for your contribution.

• 3 weeks later...

Trues,

is there any way you could PM me a PO Box or something? I don't have a credit card, and have no intention on getting one, but I could mail you a check. I don't mod or download mods anymore, but I feel obligated to donate. I've been giving the moderators headaches for yrs now. :lol:

1. Click on "Subscriptions."

2. Click on either a Basic: $5 (yearly subscription) or a Plus: $10 (lifetime subscription). Click "Continue."

3. Click "Post Service" for payment method.

4. Mail to the address Trues has given. :)

1. Click on "Subscriptions."

2. Click on either a Basic: $5 (yearly subscription) or a Plus: $10 (lifetime subscription). Click "Continue."

3. Click "Post Service" for payment method.

4. Mail to the address Trues has given. :)

5 bucks? get outta here. My piggy bank has a few more pennies than that brother. I will not let this site go under. :mellow:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its bullshit i only downloaded 1 today i should get another one wtf?

There are more productive ways of asking Trues to clear the downloads cache. You can see only a couple of posts above yours that another member had a similar issue, he asked about it in a reasonable manner, and Trues cleared the cache on the downloads list, which seems to have resolved the problem. If you did that as well, it would probably already have been sorted. Instead, you decide to make a childish post announcing your false sense of entitlement to 2 downloads per day.

Why should you "get another one"? What have you done for the site to warrant getting 2 free downloads per day? Why do you need, as opposed to want rosters for 2010? Is not having accurate rosters for a baseball game going to cause you, or your immediately family or friends, some sort of grave harm which can't be recovered from?

Get a grip on reality.