Mvpmods Subscriptions

Trues

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the last post was in November 2010, but I was wondering about the paying membership situation. The links I have seen showing where the paying membership thing is in my profile seem to be broken (I didn't look in the last 3 pages). I looked all through my profile but couldn't find anything about membership donations. Can anyone help? Are paying memberships still being accepted?

Edited by Crites

I know the last post was in November 2010, but I was wondering about the paying membership situation. The links I have seen showing where the paying membership thing is in my profile seem to be broken (I didn't look in the last 3 pages). I looked all through my profile but couldn't find anything about membership donations. Can anyone help? Are paying memberships still being accepted?

Trues, the great owner of this site, got rid of the subscriptions a while back. However, I'm sure donations would still be accepted and appreciated here where it says "Donate to MVPmods."

• 6 months later...

Due to the lack of revenue generated from the google ads the past few months along with the continuing bandwidth usage, I have decided to reinstate the subscription packages. Please see the first post in this thread for details.

Thanks for your understanding.

Due to the lack of revenue generated from the google ads the past few months along with the continuing bandwidth usage, I have decided to reinstate the subscription packages. Please see the first post in this thread for details.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hey Trues,

I just subscribed, why? Because I'm grateful for the Modders. This old man loves BaseBall, plays MVP BaseBall, so thanks to you and all your friends that work so hard to make this game fun to play...STILL!

Thanks for your site, and thanks to all who work to Mod this game, and thanks to those who make up this community.

Many Blessings!

Trues, a suggestion here if you don't mind. Can you set up something for people who want to donate but do not have a Paypal account or something like that so instead they can mail you their subscription fee? I think you had something like that before when you introduced the subscriptions a few years back.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was reluctant in making a whole new post for my question considering it might have been asked before and I am just closing my eyes when I look at the answer. (: So I decided to just reply to this since it is in regards to the subscription.

I am a new member to the site here and I must say I am very impressed with all the professionalism and helpful members there are.

I would very much like to send a contribution to get access to more then 2 downloads a day. Not only that but I too know how it feels to run a website similar to this and how expensive it can get. I would very much like to make a contribution but I currently don't have a paypal account and I noticed that paypal was the only method of payment listed. So my quesiton is pretty simple. Is there another method of payment I am overlooking? If so, I would appriciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

I was reluctant in making a whole new post for my question considering it might have been asked before and I am just closing my eyes when I look at the answer. (: So I decided to just reply to this since it is in regards to the subscription.

I am a new member to the site here and I must say I am very impressed with all the professionalism and helpful members there are.

I would very much like to send a contribution to get access to more then 2 downloads a day. Not only that but I too know how it feels to run a website similar to this and how expensive it can get. I would very much like to make a contribution but I currently don't have a paypal account and I noticed that paypal was the only method of payment listed. So my quesiton is pretty simple. Is there another method of payment I am overlooking? If so, I would appriciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Welcome to the website Stormtrooper. I am going to send a message to the owner of this website to ask him if there is another way for you to subscribe here.

Paypal is the most popular option and it is free to sign up so you may want to look into that in the meantime. But I will still let the site owner know about your question.

• 6 months later...