Nfl Qb Steve Mcnair Shot And Killed At His House

Full Story Click Here

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was found dead, having suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head

McNair was the Titans' quarterback during their memorable run to Super Bowl XXXIV. On the final play of that game, McNair completed a pass to wide receiver Kevin Dyson, but Dyson was tackled one yard shy of the end zone, preserving a 23-16 St. Louis victory.

PS : RIP Another famous person gone.

When my dad called and told me I was shocked. Steve McNair is my favorite player alltime. He came so close of bringing a Super Bowl to us Tennesee Titans (Houston Olers) fans. I'm deeply saddened by this news.

RIP Steve McNair and the unidentified woman, who also killed in this senseless crime.

I always liked McNair. Tough as nails. Played hurt a lot. Very good on 3rd down. Rarely complained.

I liked his line about him not lifting weights. He said something like "Lift weights? I do chores. I'm 'country strong' ". He lived and worked on his ranch.

Gonna be interesting, yet sad, to see what other information comes out regarding the shooter.

Reports are that McNair, who is married, was with his girlfriend at her condiminium, and both were found dead. THe girlfriend has a single gun shot wound to the head. McNair had multiple gun shot wounds. There are no suspects. Preliminary reports are murder/suicide.

Unfortunate.

Yikes. Hmm psycho lovers are kinda scary. So I say monogamy ftw.

Poor Steve though. Not fair. And I hope the CSI's investigate as much as possible to make sure no one else was involved. I mean I know they say it looks like murder suicide, but I would hate for someone to have just staged this kind of crap.

R.I.P. Air McNair

Archived