7. C #8 Crash Davis

cd8.jpg

8. LF #20 Scott Smalls

ss20.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Knowing Jack Elliot, I doubt he'll take a bench job.

Make him a free agent, and sign him midway through the season, 1 year deal.

LOL

haha yeaa I still have in the mind, I still got plenty of players still in mind just in case of injuries including squints and porter for sandlot and of course jack elliot also. We'll just see how the season goes. I wish there was more lefty pitchers tho I'll say that.

[1] If you;re looking for lefties in the bullpen, you could create the lefty opponent from the Natural ... y'know the flaemthrower from Nebraska that's intended to represent the "Young Natural vs. The Old Natural" as Roy Hobbs current facing what he might have been. I don;t remember the guys name, but I remember he was form Nebraska. Actually, when I fisrt saw the name "Steve Nebraksa" I thought of that guy first, and thought "hey he should be a lefty" ... but then I remembered the movie "The Scout".

[2] I don;t know if you;ve seen the movie "Sugar" about Dominican players trying to make it to the majors, but there's also some guys you could from that movie.

[3] I think you have to change Ebby Calvin's 1st name to "Nuke", like how Dwight (Gooden) is changed to Doc in the classic mods. Remember, "all the great ones have nicknames" ... beats the hell outta 'Pokey'. *grin*

[1] If you;re looking for lefties in the bullpen, you could create the lefty opponent from the Natural ... y'know the flaemthrower from Nebraska that's intended to represent the "Young Natural vs. The Old Natural" as Roy Hobbs current facing what he might have been. I don;t remember the guys name, but I remember he was form Nebraska. Actually, when I fisrt saw the name "Steve Nebraksa" I thought of that guy first, and thought "hey he should be a lefty" ... but then I remembered the movie "The Scout".

[2] I don;t know if you;ve seen the movie "Sugar" about Dominican players trying to make it to the majors, but there's also some guys you could from that movie.

[3] I think you have to change Ebby Calvin's 1st name to "Nuke", like how Dwight (Gooden) is changed to Doc in the classic mods. Remember, "all the great ones have nicknames" ... beats the hell outta 'Pokey'. *grin*

Ah yea i defiantly keep that in mind with that pitcher, I got re-watch the movie to see who that guy was again..lol Especially when I just got an injury in my starting rotation even tho I know who is going to replace him in the rotation but I'll defiantly keep that in mind.

injury.jpg

Unfortunately my ace got injured in last game when a ball hit him from a line drive up the middle. Now at first I had no clue who I was going to make to replace him until I saw the schedule. Now I'm not going to name the player just yet but I will give the hint by how when the next start for that spot in the rotation lands against the Yankees, in yankee stadium..pretty simple

Archived