| Seattle Mariners Dynasty |

louie31313

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man that loss was though, first Griffey broke the scoreless tie in the 6th with a big 3-run HR, then the next inning Joe Inglett,of all people!, hit a clutch Grand Slam to give TOR the lead. In the 8th Jose Lopez tied it with a solo HR that just cleared the LF-wall and a leaping Lind tied it....i got a solid outing from Aardsma, 3 innings 4 K's and getting out of some Jams, but then Mark Lowe (0.00era in the last 7 games) pitched, Travis Snider drove all of the 100-mph fastball to deep right field that what became the game winner..

INJURY NEWS!: Ken Griffey Jr. got injured in the first game,strained left ribcage while robbing Brandon Inge of a HR, he will now be out for 3 more days.

woo, that was lucky..i thought i lost another important piece of my offense..Ichiro and Griffey will likely return at the same time.

INJURY NEWS!: Ken Griffey Jr. got injured in the first game,strained left ribcage while robbing Brandon Inge of a HR, he will now be out for 3 more days.

woo, that was lucky..i thought i lost another important piece of my offense..Ichiro and Griffey will likely return at the same time.

Man louie, you're getting lucky with these injuries.  Losing Griffey and/or Ichiro for long lengths of time would no doubt have an impact on your season.

Good luck against Toronto!

Man louie, you're getting lucky with these injuries. Losing Griffey and/or Ichiro for long lengths of time would no doubt have an impact on your season.

Good luck against Toronto!

thanks JR! i've won 2-1 against them just last week, hopefully i don't have to face Halladay :D

i'm really lucky JR, i have been missing Ichiro's leadoff bat in these 10 days, Franklin Gutierrez (.304 AVG) has a high average but Ichiro is still better in the leadoff spot,

and on Griffey i'm planning to move him to DH so there's lower risk for injuries, he's been a great cleanup hitter for me so far, while Mike Sweeney (DH) is only doing a so-so job (.256 2HR 3RBI) and Russel Branyan having a weak start (.159 2HR 6RBI) i will match them up against the starting pitcher (lefty-righty)

Archived