Snashrosters Mlb 2K10 Version .1

Snash13

The first version of my roster update for MLB 2k10 has been released in .ros form.

You can find the rosters here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5439

What is done so far

All 30 MLB Teams have correct players

Too many fixed jersey #'s to count

A few minor leaguers have been named

What's Next

Opening Day Rosters

Top Prospects Named

Questions , Concerns or Comments ?

Please let me know!

Enjoy!

wow ur quick lol,i know its early but heres some changes that most likely will be changed by opening day for the pirates 1b clement looks to be taking over instead of pearce ,donnelly instead of Jakubauskas and ryan church over moss everyone else seems set

Great job as usual but I can't seem to find Carlos Beltran. I know he`s gonna start the season injured but is that a reason to leave him out of the game ?. I am a noob to this game and i`m still learning how to naviagte but maybe i`m lookin in the wrong place. Any ideas ? Thx

Correct, For the moment he is on buffalo's roster and he is expected to start off injured. As I prepare the opening day rosters I might release two versions (one with injuries and one without). For the first update I focused on fixing jersey #'s and getting the transactions up to date

Correct, For the moment he is on buffalo's roster and he is expected to start off injured. As I prepare the opening day rosters I might release two versions (one with injuries and one without). For the first update I focused on fixing jersey #'s and getting the transactions up to date

That's would be awesome Snash for added realism. Thanks for all your effort and help.

Hehe, thx. Like I said, gotta learn how to navigate around the game. I knew he wan there somewhere.

This year's version has a feature to help you find players.. It's under the Trade menu in Franchise, you can search for players by their last name.

snsh13 good rosters.missing Scott Sizemore (2B) & Austin Jackson (CF) Leadoff Hitter Detriot Tigers.Twins missing Backup Catcher Drew Butera.Indians missing Mark Gradzielanek.Royals missing Edgar Osuna.I have only updated rosters to the twins.I Hope There Will be a Roster editor out soon.Thanks for the new roster.

Guy's, how the hell do you call a player up from any of the minors ? I am such a noob to this 2k game obviously and I'm ready to break something hehe

On the team rosters screen, push down with the left stick and it goes to AAA, push down again AA and so on..... Same for Pitchers. when you get to a player you want to call up, or send down or release, highlight him and push the A button for options.

Thx Lou for your reply. Hmmm, i`m wondering if this is a controller issue. I have the logitech dual, not the contoller that is in the game cause I hit every button, stick etc and had trouble. I also had no controller when I tried the drills. Very strange.

Thx Lou for your reply. Hmmm, i`m wondering if this is a controller issue. I have the logitech dual, not the contoller that is in the game cause I hit every button, stick etc and had trouble. I also had no controller when I tried the drills. Very strange.

That's the same controller I'm using, Logitech Dual Action. Just remember, you have to push down on left stick.

Eric Bedard (Mariners), John Smoltz (Cardinals), Jarod Washburn (Tigers), Kevin Gregg (Blue Jays), Chan Ho Park (Yankees), Joe Crede (twins), Rod Barajas (Mets) and probably more that i dont remember off the top of my head are all still free agents. (So is Hank Blalock but i don't even know if his siging is official yet so i left him off)

Also as a side note to those that are looking for your clubs top prospects you may want to change that Potential Rating on them as many "cant miss prospects" according to real life scouts have dismal potential ratings.

Archived