Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Snashrosters Mlb 2K10 Version .1

33 posts in this topic

Posted

The first version of my roster update for MLB 2k10 has been released in .ros form.

You can find the rosters here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5439

What is done so far

All 30 MLB Teams have correct players

Too many fixed jersey #'s to count

A few minor leaguers have been named

What's Next

Opening Day Rosters

Top Prospects Named

Questions , Concerns or Comments ?

Please let me know!

Enjoy!

Posted

my friend you´re fast....

Posted

Goodness, that was quick...

- That's what she said...

Posted

wow ur quick lol,i know its early but heres some changes that most likely will be changed by opening day for the pirates 1b clement looks to be taking over instead of pearce ,donnelly instead of Jakubauskas and ryan church over moss everyone else seems set

Posted

Looking forward to opening day rosters! Can anyone help me navigating the menus in game to actually do ROSTER MANAGEMENT...global and in Franchise Mode.

Posted

Great job as usual but I can't seem to find Carlos Beltran. I know he`s gonna start the season injured but is that a reason to leave him out of the game ?. I am a noob to this game and i`m still learning how to naviagte but maybe i`m lookin in the wrong place. Any ideas ? Thx

Posted

hes listed under the buffalo bisons roster

Posted

Correct, For the moment he is on buffalo's roster and he is expected to start off injured. As I prepare the opening day rosters I might release two versions (one with injuries and one without). For the first update I focused on fixing jersey #'s and getting the transactions up to date

Posted

Hehe, thx. Like I said, gotta learn how to navigate around the game. I knew he wan there somewhere.

Posted

Correct, For the moment he is on buffalo's roster and he is expected to start off injured. As I prepare the opening day rosters I might release two versions (one with injuries and one without). For the first update I focused on fixing jersey #'s and getting the transactions up to date

That's would be awesome Snash for added realism. Thanks for all your effort and help.

Posted

Hehe, thx. Like I said, gotta learn how to navigate around the game. I knew he wan there somewhere.

This year's version has a feature to help you find players.. It's under the Trade menu in Franchise, you can search for players by their last name.

Posted

snsh13 good rosters.missing Scott Sizemore (2B) & Austin Jackson (CF) Leadoff Hitter Detriot Tigers.Twins missing Backup Catcher Drew Butera.Indians missing Mark Gradzielanek.Royals missing Edgar Osuna.I have only updated rosters to the twins.I Hope There Will be a Roster editor out soon.Thanks for the new roster.

Posted

as speed says hopefully there will be an editor.I havnt even started a franchise yet may wait until the rosters are officially set

Posted

Guy's, how the hell do you call a player up from any of the minors ? I am such a noob to this 2k game obviously and I'm ready to break something hehe

Posted

Guy's, how the hell do you call a player up from any of the minors ? I am such a noob to this 2k game obviously and I'm ready to break something hehe

On the team rosters screen, push down with the left stick and it goes to AAA, push down again AA and so on..... Same for Pitchers. when you get to a player you want to call up, or send down or release, highlight him and push the A button for options.

Posted

Thx Lou for your reply. Hmmm, i`m wondering if this is a controller issue. I have the logitech dual, not the contoller that is in the game cause I hit every button, stick etc and had trouble. I also had no controller when I tried the drills. Very strange.

Posted

Thanks Snash!

Going to try this out today.

Posted

Thanks Snash. I'm looking forward to the opening day set.

Posted

Thx Lou for your reply. Hmmm, i`m wondering if this is a controller issue. I have the logitech dual, not the contoller that is in the game cause I hit every button, stick etc and had trouble. I also had no controller when I tried the drills. Very strange.

That's the same controller I'm using, Logitech Dual Action. Just remember, you have to push down on left stick.

Posted

When the time comes and I finally am able to find this game somewhere, I'll be sure to try these rosters out. I already wanna say thanks for being so fast and helping this community and its MLB fans.

Posted

Where's Scott Sizemore, Tigers rookie 2B ? Is he under a fake name? Also OF Austin Jackson who they picked up in the Granderson deal from the Evil Empire.

Posted

Scott Sizemore is under the name Prince Snow on Mud Hens.

Austin Jackson I found in PAWSOX org. under D. Hidalgo.

Posted

Scott Sizemore is under the name Prince Snow on Mud Hens.

Austin Jackson I found in PAWSOX org. under D. Hidalgo.

Thk you sir for the reply. Looks like 2k9 all over again, trying to decipher names.

Posted

Eric Bedard (Mariners), John Smoltz (Cardinals), Jarod Washburn (Tigers), Kevin Gregg (Blue Jays), Chan Ho Park (Yankees), Joe Crede (twins), Rod Barajas (Mets) and probably more that i dont remember off the top of my head are all still free agents. (So is Hank Blalock but i don't even know if his siging is official yet so i left him off)

Also as a side note to those that are looking for your clubs top prospects you may want to change that Potential Rating on them as many "cant miss prospects" according to real life scouts have dismal potential ratings.

Posted

where is strasburg? I cant find him

Posted

The next version of the rosters will be out sometime in the next week or so. Updated transactions, lineups and more prospects named

Posted

where is strasburg? I cant find him

Heres what they have over at OS so far:

1. Jason Heyward RF, Braves FAKE NAME = James Hunter (RF)

2. Stephen Strasburg RHP,Nationals FAKE NAME = Randall Sanders (SP)

3. Mike Stanton OF, Marlins FAKE NAME = Bryson Stairs(RF)

4. Jesus Montero C, Yankees FAKE NAME = Jeff McNurlin ©

8. Pedro Alvarez 3B, Pirates FAKE NAME = J.Astacio (Cubs)

10.Carlos Santana C, Indians FAKE NAME = R.Rivera (BOS)

18.Jeremy Hellickson RHP,Rays FAKE NAME= James Harper (SD AAA)

20.Logan Morrison 1B, Marlins FAKE NAME = G.Mannsell (HOU)

25.Kyle Drabek RHP,Blue Jays FAKE NAME = Kirk Darby (SP in Phillies AAA)

27.Brett Wallace 3B/1B,Blue Jays FAKE NAME = T.Thomas (BOS)

28.Chris Carter OF/1B,Athletics FAKE NAME = J.Blumberg (KC)

32.Freddie Freeman 1B, Braves FAKE NAME = Devon Frenn (1B)

36.Jarrod Parker RHP,Diamondbacks FAKE NAME = Jim Procopio (SP)

41.Jason Castro C, Astros FAKE NAME = R.Bratcher (WAS)

43.Todd Frazier OF/2B/3B, Reds FAKE NAME = J.hammond (COL)

45.Yonder Alonso 1B, Reds FAKE NAME = Jamie Abbott

58.Wilson Ramos C, Twins FAKE NAME = J.Ryan (San Fran)

67.Tim Beckham SS, Rays FAKE NAME = Tom Baker (SS in FA)

70.Josh Vitters 3B, Cubs FAKE NAME = James Verne (3B Rays AA)

76.Austin Jackson OF, Tigers FAKE NAME = D.Jarvis (Cubs)

80.Mike Moustakas 3B, Royals FAKE NAME = Matthew Michaels (3B Twins AAA)

84.Hank Conger C, Angels FAKE NAME = Bryson Cobb (C in Reds A)

86.Austin Romine C, Yankees FAKE NAME = M.Planter (MIN)

87.Lars Anderson 1B, Red Sox FAKE NAME = Leo Allen

93.Phillippe Aumont RHP,Phillies FAKE NAME= Preston Almonte (P in FA)

99.Jake Arrieta RHP,Orioles FAKE NAME = Jim Armas

Posted

How do you load these rosters in the game? I followed the directions for Win7 but can't find the option to actually load the rosters.

thanks...

Posted

hey there. I was wondering if Travis D'Arnaud (a top catching prospect in the blue jays minor league orginization) had a fake player name too?

Posted

snash any update would be nice.

Posted

snash any update would be nice.

My spring break wasnt much of a break at all sadly so I am still working on them, I dont want to release anything half done. My goal is to have opening day lineups set for the first week of the season. Most of the teams have been announcing starters so they are starting to fall into place.... Several prospects have also been named and mis #'s fixes etc have been done

Posted

Thank for the update thats all i wanted to know.Keep up the GREAT work. :good:

Posted