~Return Of The Elephants~Oakland Athletics 2010

rookie_rick

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry that is really unclear, he leads the team with 3 home runs on the season and hit 2 in the game. I will change it so it makes more sense.

Nah, I probably just read it wrong.  Come to think of it, hitting 3 home runs with a particular player in one game was something I never did with MVP either.  I've done it in games before that, but never MVP, and not since.

Nah, I probably just read it wrong. Come to think of it, hitting 3 home runs with a particular player in one game was something I never did with MVP either. I've done it in games before that, but never MVP, and not since.

I haven't hit 3 home runs in any game ever excluding when i have messed around on the easiest difficulty and played the odd exhibition just to hit home runs with everyone :rolleyes:

Wow, the most I think I've seen is around 6 mph. I need to get me some of that wind, my offense could use it. :D

It gave my offense a little help, i'm starting to hit for power which is a good thing and hopefully now with the confidence it gave me in the offense i can stop putting so much pressure on pitching a great game every outing because i think that is part of why i have been giving up so many runs. Just trying to hard to be perfect every inning.

Looked like a much needed win for you there. Good Job!!

Thanks, yeah it was nice to take 2 of 3 from the division leaders and close the gap to 2 games. I know it is only 10 games in but i know from experience that you need to keep the division leader close otherwise it can turn out very bad, very quickly.

Archived