Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minor League Season?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Any way I can do a minor league season with a double or triple A team? I guess a work around could be to do My Player mode and keep my skills low, right?

I live in Richmond and want to do a season with our new team, Richmond Flying Squirrels (yeah, I know...the name is horrible!) :facepalm:

Posted

AAA & AA games are playable in a franchise. So you could start a franchise with whatever MLB team, and just play the minor league games.

Posted

Awesome! I will have to check this out tonight. Thanks!

Posted

Okay, I started a franchise and I set it so I could manage the Minor Leagues. I see where I can go into Minor Leagues > Schedule and play AAA games - but how do I play AA games? I have the Giants franchise and I can only find where to play the Grizzlies AAA games and not Richmond's AA games. Any help?

Thanks!

Posted

Okay, I started a franchise and I set it so I could manage the Minor Leagues. I see where I can go into Minor Leagues > Schedule and play AAA games - but how do I play AA games? I have the Giants franchise and I can only find where to play the Grizzlies AAA games and not Richmond's AA games. Any help?

Thanks!

Don't know what controller you are using, but on my Logitech Dual-Action: Clicking Left-Analog stick (Pushing down) switches between MLB, AAA, AA teams on the Schedule screen.

Also, might want to d/l the PC Manual (Downloads Tab at Bottom): http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k10

Posted

Don't know what controller you are using, but on my Logitech Dual-Action: Clicking Left-Analog stick (Pushing down) switches between MLB, AAA, AA teams on the Schedule screen.

Also, might want to d/l the PC Manual (Downloads Tab at Bottom): http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k10

That worked! Thank you very much for both the quick help and the link to the guide!