Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctd After 1St Week

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello folks,

I'm new to modding MLB 2k9 and after loading the 2010 roster the game crashes to desktop if I try to play or sim past the first week of my franchise. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanx.

Posted

Hello folks,

I'm new to modding MLB 2k9 and after loading the 2010 roster the game crashes to desktop if I try to play or sim past the first week of my franchise. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanx.

Was this the roster you d/l?: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5440

If so, there is a link on the download page to the "Support" thread for the roster. Seems others are having crashes with that roster as well. Please make your post in that thread so it can be seen by the person who created the roster.

Thanks & welcome to the site.

Posted

Thank you very much!