Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jma9cs.jpg

updated version

karim those are some really nice sigs but try and make them smaller, somthing like 500x150 thats wut i usually use.....otherwise ...your getting better! keep up the good work!!!

and moose what bout me, ive been making some good sigs too!!!!!!!!!!

OPEN FOR SIG REQUESTS!

Karim, gradients and objects with lowered opacity ARE YOUR FRIEND. And whatever method you used on Jeter's picture, it's perfect. And also, place the pictures accordingly. Like move Jeter down so it looks like the bottom of the sig cut it off, and move Arod to the left so it looks like his bat is lost to the left side of the sig. Otherwise, add the logo with lowered opacity so it kind of fades behind the players, and add textures and gradients to the background. You're definetely on the right track.

Also, I forgot about the resizing deal ... Don't resize too much, the pictures REALLY lose focus and start looking BAD. Also add some features to the players, like motion trails, glows, shadows and embosses.

NYM, you're pretty good, but fonts with pazazz are a neccessity. Also adding a little something here and there isn't a bad idea. You're getting really good too.

Also, I forgot about the resizing deal ... Don't resize too much, the pictures REALLY lose focus and start looking BAD. Also add some features to the players, like motion trails, glows, shadows and embosses.

NYM, you're pretty good, but fonts with pazazz are a neccessity. Also adding a little something here and there isn't a bad idea. You're getting really good too.

where can i get cool fonts besides dafont place

ap5xg.jpg

there ya go,whaddaya think?

u just get better and better....may i just suggest somthing.....ure font blends in and its kind of hard to read......try putting it in a spot where red would mix with red so its easier to read...otherwise u are getting really good.