Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edit Uniforms...

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know if there's any psd template that I can download to create my own jerseys? Thanks for any help.

Posted

If you can extract one of the jerseys that are already in the game you can extract that possibly as a BMP and then use photoshop to edit it, but there are no blank jerseys that i know of.

Posted

thank you guys. :)

Posted

this might be a dumb question but how do you position the jersey #'s on the jerseys?

I mean you can not just put them in the uniform because one uniform does the whole team.

Posted

the # file is completely seperate from the uniform file

Posted

OK I know there is a font fsh, but how to I control the placement of the # on the uniforms?

Posted

I dont think you can control the placement of the numbers... I've been wondering that too though, because the Phillies have numbers on their sleeves and all.

Posted

you don't... if you're asking if you can put a number on the front of a uni - the only way this can be done is if you overwrite an existing uniform that has #'s on the front

As far as trying to change the placement of #'s, I don't think it can be done - although I've not looked into it.

Posted

I cant seem to get any of the template files to work they are all coming up as a broken link or unable to find file.

Posted

I cant seem to get any of the template files to work they are all coming up as a broken link or unable to find file.

You do realize that you responded into a thread that is seven years old? Seven years. The reason why there are broken links is because they are not here anymore.

Posted

Going back to the top...I played with the TC1974 A's and the unis don't have names on the back. Do any other A's Mod have this addition? How do you place them there?

Thanks,

BRobby05