2010 Uniforms In One Swoop... Pc Version

phatmatt

I apologize if this is not the right area for this question. If someone could point me in the right place I'd appreciate it. I was wondering if there is a file that would allow me to update all/most of the uniforms to the 2010 season? If not, and I have to do them individually, that is OK, too. :)

By going to the link, he means of course a nice friendly donation of $5.00 will get you the full update! Or you can get 62 uniforms for free.

Of course if you have MLB 2K10, you can get some beautiful next-gen uniforms from McColl for free!

Sorry Spungo, I forgot about your standard pack. I guess because you spend so much time soliciting money for your mods.

Then again, Matt did ask for "all/most of the uniforms", which your standard pack doesn't include. Been a while since I played MVP, but IIRC, there are 30 teams per league, so at least 240 uniforms, not including batting practice or old-time uniforms. Your standard pack contains 62 uniforms, according to your page.

Oh well, I hope Matt has the answer he was looking for now anyway. I just hope he's not suckered into paying for mods.

I think he was also asking about the installation process and whether he can install all uniforms at once or if he has to install them individually.

Yes, I was wondering if I could do all (or several) uniforms at once.

if you get spungo's pack, you can do them all at once with Tit. i personally think it's worth the price of admission since his uni's are the best around. it's a very minimal cost to keep your uni's updated.

otherwise, there is no other pack that is current. you would need to install them one by one from the mods that are available.

can you please send me the download link

i cant find it :(

for the standard edition

I think I can help you here. I'll send you the link via PM to your account. Or should I send it to your other account that you have here (roytrain)?

Doesn't matter anyways. You won't be able to access it now.

Yer outta here!

• 1 month later...

Is that even legal? Can you legally sell something with MLB logos on it without getting permission from the league? EA and 2K are only able to include them in their games because they pay a lot of money for MLB licensing.

Is that even legal? Can you legally sell something with MLB logos on it without getting permission from the league? EA and 2K are only able to include them in their games because they pay a lot of money for MLB licensing.

Don't worry, since we're both accepting donations for downloads, both MVPmods.com and I are covered by our lawyer. He assures us everything is alright.

You are one year behind everyone in this discussion.

Don't worry, since we're both accepting donations for downloads, both MVPmods.com and I are covered by our lawyer. He assures us everything is alright.

I wasn't aware you were in a position to speak on behalf of MVPMods.com.

I wasn't aware you were in a position to speak on behalf of MVPMods.com.

And I wasn't aware we were fighting again. Mark, you need to send me an e-mail before we start this up again so I know when to put on my 'mean' face for the audience.

If you have any more problems with me, take it up with our mutual lawyer.

Archived