Patch Is Released For Pc

hackman2007

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt notice anything in the notes about the ability to continue current franchises or should we start new ones...guess we are ok? Weird thing is I no longer care about the classic controls I so desperately wanted!

Thanks for the heads up, hackman2007

will see if this works out. i patches create other issues in differant games, hope this a good patch, and not patch that needs a patch, but given there porr abililies of things, i have a feeling there may be another.

I played one game with the new patch and didn't see any change other than when you play a mlb today game that it's noticed as a spring training game...lol. Tried out the check swing and it didn't work, I was really hoping they fixed that. Messed around trying to get the classic swing to work with no success, not that I need that anymore anyways i've gotten use to the stick now. Gonna play a couple more games and do some messing around with different things they were suppose to fix. I'm sure playing one game isn't going to show you a whole lot. Tried out the online to see if I could play a game with no success. Anyways, like I said I'm gonna play 2 or 3 more games tonight and do some snooping around trying different things.

You need to give it a few minutes to install. Someone on the 2K forum mentioned this as well, and found that you need to leave it to work for a few minutes and it'll work fine.

Why it takes so long, who knows.

Well, if the file wasn't downloaded correctly, then yeah, that won't work. :)

Here are the 4 files affected by the patch, thanks to SeveredSoulX for uploading the files earlier today.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hosdqf

Well, if the file wasn't downloaded correctly, then yeah, that won't work. :)

Here are the 4 files affected by the patch, thanks to SeveredSoulX for uploading the files earlier today.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hosdqf

thanks markb

IIRC, according to 2K, just press 4 at the controller menu.

Welcome to the site, BTW. :)

Thanks! I paid the $5.00 to get the unlimited downloads. They are pretty nice.

Which controller menu though? The calibration one? Or, the one in game? I dunno, just got the game yesterday...

I noticed, thanks for your contribution. :)

I've not had a chance to try it personally yet, but try going to the Options-Controller Options-Controller Setup menu (if that's the right path) from the main menu, then hit the number 4 on your keyboard. I think that should do it.

Archived